Logansrun.....has arrived

by logansrun 37 Replies latest jw friends

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Woah... time warp.

• gumby
    gumby

Uhhhh......has anybody noticed how old this is? He has close to 400 posts now.

But ......I will say this.......I like the guy. He's a sharpie we could use around here...... cuz I can't do it all.

Glad your here Bradley.

Gumby

• Aztec
    Aztec

Ronnie, you instigating nitwit..LOL! You two are never going to get along so DEAL!

~Aztec

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

Welcome Brad and Nad and all the familiar names. Nice to see you Nad, Carrie, & Brad I have missed not reading your posts. You will find many here that will enjoy your open discussions.

Love Leslie

• logansrun
    logansrun

If you will excuse me for a minute, folks.......

WHACK!!

**Bradley hits Ronnie over the head with a metal pipe**

Sorry, I had to get that out of me

Bradley

• gumby
    gumby

You'd better post some of your smart stuff bradley and quit buddying around with old aquaintences here cuz your supposed to answer and talk about only serious stuff.

Gumby

• Ron1968
    Ron1968

Bradley,

I am glad I had my safety hemlet on. Actually I am trying to get to know people here better as I don't know many. By the way, I am originally from Decatur, Illinois and was born and raised there. I have been to Chicago some. A lot of taxi cabs is all I know. I live in Houston and we actually have to call taxis. In Chicago, you just step out on the curb in downtown and a taxi will be there in 10 seconds at best.

Ron

• Brummie
    Brummie

Welcome aboard Logan.

snigger

Brummie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit