Logansrun.....has arrived

by logansrun 37 Replies latest jw friends

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Welcome Logan's Run. That's a great screen name. They made that movie here in Texas in the 1970's. What a cool movie. Anyone remember Michael York? He was so hubba hubba.

• Windchaser
    Windchaser

TresHappy, Michael York!!! I have been in love with that man since my eyes first caressed that incredibly handsome face!

Hi, Bradley, glad your here, I think!

Welcome!

Wind

• stichione
    stichione

Congrats on your liberation. Its not easy for JWs to do research and reading which is critical of the Watchtower Society, since the very thought can lead to panic attacks and actual mental shutdown and denial. Years of indoctrination that only the Governing Body has the truth and going against the Society is like going against God himself is very strong in witnesses who study the Society literature regularly, that's why people such as you had to be strong and persistent to go to the end of the matter. I know what you went through, I went through exactly the same thing.

• Mystla
    Mystla

Hey Brad, always nice to see a familiar face I haven't been here long, myself, but so far I've enjoyed the board. Welcome!

Mystla

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Amazing story! Thanks for sharing it with us!

Welcome to the board...

I'm going into education too, best of luck to you. I'm sure you'd make a great teacher! (not to be confused with that pink jw kiddie book...hee hee)

• neyank
    neyank

Welcome Logansrun,

That is a good screen name.

It fits well with leaving the org.

neyank

• Naddia_the_Godless
    Naddia_the_Godless

Hey Bradley, I finally wandered over and I see a lot of familiar names. :)

Nad

• onacruse
    onacruse

Hi Nad, and welcome!

Craig

• CoonDawg
    CoonDawg

Hey, brad..

Welcome over here too...and you too, Naddia

Coon

• Ron1968
    Ron1968

Bradley!

Welcome to the forum. You may know me from another forum. I am sure you will be glad to see me too!!

Ron

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit