Joe Millionaire

by happyout 21 Replies latest social entertainment

• LB
    LB

Imagine you are the parent of one of these fragile little flowers only to hear her slurping away in the bushes live on TV. Yep slurping sounds at the dinner table would never be looked upon the same way again.

Another proud moment for mom and dad.

• morrisamb
    morrisamb

Maurice got me watching it last week and last night. Last week, I said to him, "So where are the rest of the girls?"..'cause I couldn't believe those 5 were the pick of the litter so to speak.

Then last night, (forgive my making mistakes with names) he dumps Mojo 'cause of the $1 mil. check to herself...I thought she was great with the fencing.

Melissa was great last week at the Eiffel Tower but I was hoping she'd get the boot last night...I don't think it matters that she can't cook..(I can't even boil water)..it's her spirit that drove me nuts...Evan did all the work...but the camera caught her whinny self and then later her comments to the other girls were not impressive...She deserved the boot.

Zorra I like but I find it strange that someone of such "character" would join this show which she knows will be televised with cameras covering her every move, and then say she didn't feel like opening up to Evan (last week). She sure doesn't want to get voted off though.

I think Sarah and Evan had great chemistry.

Evan reminds me of a good looking version of Jerry Springer...He does the show for the fame and money, yet can't stop himself from moralizing on the characters of his guests!

Give me a break

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit