Joe Millionaire

by happyout 21 Replies latest social entertainment

• happyout
    happyout

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!! What, exactly, was going on last night????? Who was doing what to whom? Quick update in case you didn't see it, Evan and Sarah had a date (nice date), but then later that night, they decided to ditch the camera crew in the woods. They were saying, "We'll just keep walking until we lose them". And the camera crew lost sight of them, but not audio. So, there are subtitles that say "slurp" "mmmmm" "smack" "aahhhh". My husband and I were sitting there with our mouths wide open (subliminal seduction). I thought Evan was "doing" Sarah, but I heard on the radio this morning that it was the other way around. It totally made the show!!! And then, I was really happy with the ending when Mojo was asked to leave! I had thought Melissa was the front runner, but now I'm not sure, Sarah really moved up in the race.

Thoughts, anyone?

• Princess
    Princess

I missed it. Which one is Sarah?

• dubla
    dubla

Thoughts, anyone?

yeah....my thoughts are that the networks are obviously engaging in a contest to see who can come up with the most ridiculous reality show, and currently joe millionaire is leading the race.

aa

• Hungout
    Hungout

I think it was a mutual thing they both did eachother and maybe even did the nasty, Sarah certanly thinks she has the upper hand now thats for sure.

I also think Evan also did mojo, they showed them going into his room and closing the door, and never said anymore about it????

maybe thats one of the reasons he got rid of her? no good in bed.

Im starting to think Zorra and Evan is going to heat up in a intense way and he will choose her as the winner.

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

Leave it to FOX to win the most ridiculous show contest.

• TR
    TR

Happy,

You missed the "gulp" sound.

TR

• happyout
    happyout

Princess - Sarah is the blonde one that acts a little snobby. She certainly wasn't snobby last night!

Dubla and Truthseeker1 - I know it's not art, but it's entertaining. I personally think "Who Wants to Marry a Millionaire" was far worse than this.

Hungout - It would be interesting to see him choose Zora. I wonder if she has a "strategy" to play hard to get.

TR - ROFLMAO!!!!!!! You're right, I forgot that. Priceless.

I also forgot to mention how Melissa was lying through her teeth about wanting to go help in thirld world countries, and then said she was a "mercenary". Someone get that poor girl a dictionary so she can look up what a mercenary is.

• LB
    LB

What fun. These little gold diggers are trying to out boink each other to land a man who's net worth is about the same as a homeless person. Wait until they find out they've been bumping uglies with a poor man.

When is the final show? I don't want to miss that one. heh heh heh

• zenpunk
    zenpunk

My husband (back in the States) is hooked on this show. His vote is for Zora. I wish we got it in Cuba - Cuba "steals" a lot of US television from Key West, FL, and then dubs it in Spanish and puts it on their channel but apparently this show isn't worth taking, or just wouldn't be understood. I love the premise - a lot of women can be such gold-diggers - they should get what's coming to them - a 19K a year construction worker!

• OrbitingTheSun

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit