London Bethelites Are Agitated!

by The Searcher 46 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• millie210
    millie210

Thank you Searcher, you adorable little terrier you!

You are very gracious.

~~~

Agree completely ToesUp!

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

ToesUp, We are joining RIGHT NOW!! LOL

Put your hand on the TV set and be healed!

Can I get an "Amen!"?

• ToesUp
    ToesUp
    AMEN and a PRAISE THE LORD!!!
  • rege  brazzy
    rege brazzy
    yes,they use it because their rings is symbol of poor vote that thei done wnen they accept to be gb members..it is similar to POPE RING...A SYMBOL OF AUTHORITY
  • Nitty-Gritty
    Nitty-Gritty
    That's ridiculous, some ware more "bling" than others. Anthony Morris is the bling wearer, and he was still wearing his tie pin, two signet rings and a "gold" watch in the broadcasts following the one "asking" for more money. True, when Stephen Lett presented the "asking for money video" he lost his pinkie ring, but he still had his "gold" watch". .In any case, I would not consider wearing rings, tie pins, cuff links and a watch as a display of wealth, that's just silly.
  • nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

Nitty Gritty, aside from the very suspicious looking apple watch that is clearly a very high dollar item, the rest, at best, is adornment. Exactly what the org has preached AGAINST.

Hypocrisy....

• azor
    azor
    There is no use in responding to Nitty. She would defend her blessed seven if they were caught with blood on their hands performing ritual child sacrifices.
  • umbertoecho
    umbertoecho
    What next? Will they be asking for the lowlife to kiss their rings?
  • Stumpy
    Stumpy

Maybe this is why people are upset...

• Magnum
    Magnum

Wow, Stumpy! That really makes the point. I had to check to see whether that was a real Watchtower, and I found it among my downloaded copies - July 1, 2013. They feature the watch prominently on the cover, as if the guy's having a fancy watch is a negative. Now, they themselves appear just like the guy in the photo - with pins and fancy watches. But they also have finger bling.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit