I Am So Sad

by Windchaser 36 Replies latest jw friends

• Windchaser
    Windchaser

You are all awesome (and give good advice, too). I will get a card for Deanna, just in case. I also looked in People Search. The last place they lived was Nashua, NH, and I found one David (her husband's name) there, no address though. I tried calling the telephone number to see if the answering machine message would give me a clue if it's really Deanna's number and the phone just rang and rang. If she had answered, I would have wished her a happy birthday! Maybe even sang it to her (the poor kid, more abuse from her ucky mother). haha

I feel so much better. Even if she rejects me again, she will know that I love her!

And I love you, too, you are all awesome. Oh, did I say that before? Yes, I did. You ARE awesome and I can tell that many of you are still lacking a hand made dish cloth! There is a picture of the lovely Xena modeling one in the Famous Dish Cloth thread.

I will let you know what happens. Thank you so much.

(((((((((Everyone)))))))))

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

A song for (((((((((((((((((((Dottie))))))))))))))))))

Shakita said it so well.......and what matters is how you feel now. I've been wracking my brain trying to figure out how you could find her. Just to send her a letter telling her how you feel. If she came out of you, then I know she has a forgiving heart. I will think of something, Dottie.

Love...

April

Rainbow: Still I'm Sad

See the stars come falling down from the sky
    Gently passing, they kiss your tears and you cry
    See the wind can't stop me. blow your hair from your face
    And the rain comes falling down in its crazy way
    Oooh
    Still I'm sad, still I'm sad

Oh, myself, my tears just fall in the dust
    They will dry every night we find the love
    Hey, see the wind can't stop me

blows time in my heart
    And the rain comes falling down while we are apart
    Oooh
    Still I'm sad, still I'm sad, oh!

• patio34
    patio34

(((((Windchaser))))))

So sorry you have to deal with this. One good thing is that you've turned to get some comforting. Treat yourself as you would your best friend. Pamper yourself, have a nice cup of tea or glass of wine and nurture yourself. You'd do it for your best friend, n'est pas? Take care of yourself and try to get thru this sadness.

Love,

pat

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

((((((Windchaser)))))

We adults have such a time of it, don't we? If we have children, they tend to blame us for every bad and unhappy thing in their lives. We don't have to accept that from them. Really, all it goes to prove, is that they really haven't "grown up" yet. So, hang in there, and keep trying to reach out to them in love.

The past cannot be changed. The future can be whatever you want it to be. We have choices. You can choose to be happy, no matter what life throws at you. If your kids find out "how happy you are", they will really be wondering about you--maybe enough to come and see and find out for themselves. If they can't see it face to face, they will hear it in the tone of your voice when YOU call them.

I know. I've been where you are. Yesterday, the 25th, was a down day for you, but it was a special day for me, our 18th wedding anniversary. It wasn't full of the romance that I'd hoped for--but full of blessings that otherwise filled that disappointment. If we look for the sadness, we will surely find it. But if we reach for the goodness, it can change our perception of life day to day.

I've heard this said: "Smile. It makes them wonder what you've been up to."

• patio34
    patio34

Very good, Sentinel! After all, most of what we ever did in our lives, especially if we were a JW, was what we thought was the right thing. If we can't be forgiven for that, then what about parents who actually do bad things? There were a lot worse things we could have done.
    Pat

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

((((((((((((((((Windy))))))))))))))))

My heart aches for you and yet I am so proud of you to come here to your friends to receive comfort, that vulnerability takes courage! I agree with what you said this is an awesome community!

I have heard it said that the best way to win respect back is to live your life well, so girl keep on keeping on and be the best you can be. Even IF your daughter never talks to you again you can be sure that those who speak to her of you will speak well of you, sad but something to think about if that's all you get now from her. Chin up!

It's been suggested also to write to her, may I suggest for therapeutic purposes you start a journal named Deanna and write to her in it and pour out your soul, good, bad or indifferent any thing goes, just write. It will do you good believe me and maybe someday you can share some of it with her. Just a suggestion.

Take care of yourself Dottie you are one awesome person!

Katie and Craig

• Mackin
    Mackin

Sorry to hear your down Windy. I do feel for you.

Be assured there is lots of people here who care about you. {{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}

Mackin.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit