I Am So Sad

by Windchaser 36 Replies latest jw friends

• imanaliento
    imanaliento

(((((((((((((((((((((WINDCHASER)))))))))))))))))))))

sorry to hear you are feeling blue, the loss of your son, even though it was years ago, feels like yesterday. and too, maybe your daughters anger will subside some day.

try to focus on what good you have in your life and take one moment at a time.

• Windchaser
    Windchaser

Thanks, everyone. I really needed your support today. I still feel bummed out, but I love you all for caring about me. You touch my heart so often. Anyone want a dish cloth?

There's no way of contacting my daughter. When I have, she has been too angry to talk with me. We haven't spoken for many years.) I don't know where she is anymore and I won't go the route of hiring an investigator again; she was furious when I did that.

Thanks so much.

Love,

Dottie

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

(((Dottie)))

That would make anyone sad. For the daughter, I would send her a card wishing her a happy birthday anyway. I hope that one day, she's sees what you were going through and yout wo can get back together.

Hang in there, Dottie. You have many friends that love and care for you. You are not alone. Our thoughts are with you.

Lew W

• Matty
    Matty

((((((Dottie))))))

What can I say other than I really feel for you and just had to add my love n' hugs to this thread as you are such a special person.

You just did what you thought was the best for your family, what else can you do? It's a shame that your daughter thinks that her mom should be infallible, well, all I can say is that she's just gonna be miserable all her life if she is so unforgiving.

• ugg
    ugg

oh windchaser,,,,i am so deeply sorry for the loss of your son and now the situation with your daughter.....i do not have any words of wisdom,,,,but i sure understand your hurt...please know i am thinking of you and sending hugs.....(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( windchaser )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

• nilfun
    nilfun

Those quiet anniversaries of the heart are so painful, aren't they? I'm so sorry that you are feeling sad.

As you can see, you have friends here to lean on when the sadness overtakes you, Windchaser.

Just keep on keepin' on....okay?

You aren't alone.

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Windchaser, All of us share your pain, there is a groaning inside our hearts for you.Blueblades

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((windchaser)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

• Golden Girl
    Golden Girl

Wind....

Maybe we can cry together.....You for what has happened and me for what is about to happen.........Aching hearts hurt!

Been having one of those days also.....

Snoozy.......

• Jade
    Jade

(((((Windchaser))))) - I am so sorry for the loss of your son, I don't think a parent could ever completely get over that. As for your daughter, I would send her a birthday card anyway to the last address you have. If it comes back, hang on to it; you never know; there might be a reconciliation at some point, maybe even years. I was VERY angry at my mother for raising me as a JW for many years. I've gotten past it though. She's still in. It's strange because she's angry at me now for leaving the borg.

Take care and know that people are thinking of you

Jade

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit