How far back can you go?

by JH 40 Replies latest jw friends

• Englishman
  • shera
    shera

thanks

• aarque
    aarque

I remember when very young my mom had some plants in pots on the window sill. One was very small (it was an apple tree) and I touched it, accidently uprooting it. Mom remembers that incident also, because she was in the hospital at the time having my sister and found the uprooted plant when she came home. Every once in a while I am teased by my sister about being the strongest person in the world...I uprooted an apple tree at the age of 15 months.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Englishman I see by your last comment you have been to the pub-& knocked a few back eh?( wink wink

• mouthy
    mouthy

I went to that thread you gave Shera -I guess you had been to the pub that day also.... Hey hows your elbow???/ Knocking back to many????

• gumby
    gumby

I remember laying there quietly in the womb......minding my own buisness....listening to my dad trying to convince my dub mom that Oral Sex was OK......( not really )

I DO remember back to age 4. I remember sitting on the edge of the bed watching my mom getting ready to go somewhere.I remember taking a bath with my mom at the same age and someone knocking on the door and her yelling....."were in the bathtub" and me thinking that was funny and I laughed hard, and then she started laughing. I know....not much of a story, but that's all I remember.

Gumby

Edited by - Gumby on 26 January 2003 13:58:50

• belbab
  • Valis
    Valis

Breaking my arms I remember quite clearly. The first time I was 3...I climbed on a stoll to get my vitamins....big mistake..then at the hospital where my dad was holding me down and then the shot...and the second time when I was 4....*LOL* I had on underwear and a towel for a cape...Jumped of the couch arm and smack!!!! My dad was sleeping on the couch and when I screamed he jumped straight up from a laying position....*LOL* ...and having to put a bread bag on my arm when I had to take a bath...*LOL*...it makes me laugh to think about it.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Beans
    Beans

I recall the day my Dad took my Mom to the hospital to have my sister, I was 2 and it is very clear to me the events of that night. We were living on the top floor of a sisters house and my Dad dropped me off downstairs and we ate Kentucky fried chicken from the bucket. It was actually my birthday as my sisters was born the next day. I remember doing other things before her birth like the curtains in my room and a little knitted doll hanging from the middle of the window that I would look at when I was going to bed. Eating in my high chair in the kitchen as well.

Beans

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

I remember traumatic events in my life at about age 4:

• My dog chewed up my only doll that my mom bought for me, out of money she "stole" from my dad
    • My dad held me over the river and threatened to drop me in for "being a girl"
    • My sexual abuse, and subsequent threats that I would be "thrown to the pigs trough" if I told

Argh!!

ESTEE

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit