How far back can you go?

by JH 40 Replies latest jw friends

• DFWnonJW
    DFWnonJW

I can remember as far back as age two too. Moving day and the furniture had already gone ahead so we had a "picnic on the floor". And going with my dad to pick up my older brother from school. I remember the bright sunshine coming through the trees as we drove along - I still love that feeling. And then, tearing up my brothers wooden truck he made in school. I still love tearing things up too. Still can't emoticon!! ....yeah, i know, cut and paste....but the buttons oughta work!

• freedom96
    freedom96

I remember back when I was three. Too bad it included the Kingdom Hall. I remember clearly many events in first grade.

• Shakita
    Shakita

This is my first memory. My dad had just taken this photo when I was waking up.

I can't really remember any thing earlier than that.

Mrs. Shakita

• jurs
    jurs

I can go back as far as age 2. I can remember a bad nightmare I had!!!! I also remember watching Sesame Street for the first time . My brother and I had the chicken pox and we sat and watched it together.

jurs

• mouthy
    mouthy

My earlist memory was when I was 3 years old. A man on our street used to stand at his gate -I used to say Knock ,knock & say some stupid thing after he would say "whos there"-He used to have a terrific laugh---One day he asked me what I would like most in the world ...I said a baby.....

One day he gave me this really big China Doll -all dressed up it was so lovely- I was running home to show my Mum & fell and smashed it.... I will never forget it.....

• Soledad
    Soledad

I remember when I was two and my father bought a brand new station wagon---very big and very bright red.

• auntiem
    auntiem

I can remember watching my two cousins fighting over a tea set and a teddy bear. It was at a family birthday party for one of them. I was 18 months old.

aUnTiE M

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

I remember being in Nob Noster Missouri my Dad worked for Boeing I have real vivid memories of crying and saying "Daddy please don't go to Sam's Place" this was a Buck Owens song back in 66 or so I was around 2, I remember the brick house and my Mom killing a huge black snake. I remember the Avon lady coming to the house to gossip.

I remember playing on my swing set and I wrote a poem about how I would run down the steps and next door to Mrs. Millers when Mom would threaten to beat me. Mrs. Miller would shoo me under this large oak table with a beautiful lace table cloth then hand me a crystal dish full of marshmellows I would sit and munch, then she would go sit on her porch swing and wait, when my Mom would get there all pissed off she would say "Now Hazel you don't wanna beat that baby". She saved my ass many a time I thought she was my Granny cause my granny was a Mrs. Miller too.

I also remember walking in on my oldest sister wrapping a "giraffe" for me for christmas she was around 15 and cried and cried cause I saw my present, I told her that I would forget and be suprised on Christmas I promise. I still have him!!!

• Goshawk
    Goshawk

I remember when I was 2 years old. We had just returned home from a trip, it was night and I was being carried into the house by my father. I remember looking back over his shoulder and seeing train cars on the tracks near our house and pointing at them, saying train, trying to get my father to look at them, he just kept walking and said, "yep".

I remember several meals while in the high-chair, attempts at potty-training, and the crib I slept in.

Hey, not bad for an old man of 39 :-)

Goshawk

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Hi JH, Last week I posted a similiar post "Aware at 3 or 4 years of age " It had to do with when was we aware of death.A collage Dean mentioned that it was about 3 or 4 yrs. of age.What do you think?

As to how far back can I go,it was when I was rescused from a fire by a fireman at the age of about 3 or 4.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit