Apostasy and Pedophile Scandal are Spreading

by cookiemaster 18 Replies latest jw experiences

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

It IS emotional abuse. This is Control-Freakery 101

And you can add information-control 101 in a way too.

• berrygerry
    berrygerry

Although it is emotional abuse, it, more recently, has been rightly categorized as "spiritual abuse."

WTS is the poster child (poster parent?) of spiritual abuse.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Dunedain , I agree with you about the Borgs own website to expose them as out of touch , out of reality , and in some cases , weirdos that cant be taken seriously by normal intelligent people.

Whereas before, the G.B. members were more of a mystery , we did not see them as human beings with idiosyncracies , imperfections ,and just plain silly people as some come across as.

J.W.ORG.TV could very well be there own undoing . We can only hope so .

smiddy

• cantleave
    cantleave

Brothers are getting tired, they are questioning the incredible rate of change and realising that for decades they have been lied too.

• cookiemaster
    cookiemaster

Thanks guys for your feedback. Really interesting stuff. I just wanted to add that this really made my mother wonder about the real nature of the borg. She's DA'd but she was hoping they'll take her back in the future. I really tried to open her eyes about stuff, but didn't really believe me. Now that she has seen that others see things the same, and that the pedo scandal is very much real and impacting the faith of many JWs, she now just sits quietly and listens to any criticism about the beloved Borg and its leaders. It's kinda shocking for all in our family that long time JWs are now questioning the Borg and its integrity. Both my parents agree that the pedo policy is wrong and should be changed. In fact, all JWs that I've talked to and know about it say that it's wrong. This organization is rotten to the core and many are still in just to keep up apperances. Things aren't looking so good for their future.

• Heaven
    Heaven

cookiemaster, that elder sounds like a genuine person. This religion needs to innovate and change or either have another schism occur or die out altogether. I think the schism or splintering is already underway. It has been called 'the Conscious Class' for one. It will be interesting to see the next stage of Evolution for this group.

The only result from oppression is revolution and change.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    Cookiemaster hopefully you can take this opportunity to show your mom from the Bible that the blood doctrine is crap. I would think that once she sees this she'll realize the borg almost killed for no good reason and never go back.
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Didn't someone once compare the Tower to a game of Jenga?
  • tragical
    tragical
    Wow this is awesome! I know of a few in my hall that are definitely fading. One brother is gay and can't hide that anymore but is doing it for his parents. He has his time alone. Then he comes back because he is a genuinely nice guy and he misses everyone. Then he leaves for a few months because of the pressure to not act gay.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit