The Assassination of President Bush

by Pleasuredome 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

with the increase in international terrorism, do you think it's likely that Bush could be assassinated? how would the american people that arent behind Bush and the looming war in iraq at the moment react if it did happen? do you think it would lead to more bills like 'homeland security' that restrict the american peoples freedom? i'm sure something like that would make the US more belligerent.

Edited by - pleasuredome on 24 January 2003 11:24:4

• Simon
    Simon

Perhaps the opposite should be asked ...

... would he be at risk from the arms sellers if he didn't go ahead with the war? This is one theory put forward for the assassination of JFK !

• Witch Child
    Witch Child

As one who is not behind Bush, I would say that I would be sad to see him assasinated. He has a family that would miss and mourn him, his parents are still alive and that is just an awful thought. It is always tragic and terrible when parents have to bury thier children.

I would love to see him voted out of office, but I would cry with all the rest if he were cut down by assasins.

I do think his murder would tend to cause America as a nation to be "more beligerant." There's nothing like terrorism to stir folk up, is there?

~Witch

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

interesting thought simon! :-)

• Valis
    Valis

do you think it's likely that Bush could be assassinated?

The possibility is there always...aslong as there are wingnuts and religious fanatics roaming about the world...

how would the american people that arent behind Bush and the looming war in iraq at the moment react if it did happen?

at that point it wouldn't be about George Bush...it would be about messing w/our president...and yes..someone would pay for it dearly..and I'm sure the war would commence regardless...don't forget who would be president in the event of an assassination. They would have to let Dick out of his bomb shelter...*LOL*

do you think it would lead to more bills like 'homeland security' that restrict the american peoples freedom?

no...

i'm sure something like that would make the US more belligerent.

probably, but so would a hike in the price of oil....

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Mulan
    Mulan

I tend to agree with Simon. I think there are much bigger powers behind a war with Iraq than, George W. Bush.

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

It's all a plot by the Illuminati.

JFK was ordered killed by a rouge Mafia head. Plain and simple.

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

The problem with JFK is that he pissed everyone off.

He F-d over the mob after they had him elected.

He Pissed off the Military

He tried to Kill Castro a couple of times and failed which A: Pissed of Fidel and B: Put handcuffs on the CIA which pissed them off

So there in lies the problem. He pissed off both his friends and enemies. Not Good.

Oswald?? total Patsy. Even if it wasnt a 'govt conspiracy' Oswald got set up.

Bush Assasinated??? All Hell would break lose

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I would really hate to see anything happen to President Bush. That would mean that Dick Chaney would be President. I find it really annoying to watch him talk because he talks out of the side of his mouth just like Prime Minister Chretien of Canada.

I mean, could you imagine having to watch both Chaney and Chretien at the same time talking to each other. It's sort of like you want to move to the side of the TV to see who they are actually talking to.

*****RubaDub

Edited by - RubaDub on 24 January 2003 13:7:18

• Magog
    Magog

I doubt that the death of an American president would change things much one way or the other. If the cause was pinned to the Iraqi regime, then it war would be much sooner than later.

As far as Homeland Security goes, it has not affected American freedom or rights one iota, nor is it likely to have any real affect on law abiding citizens. The main purpose of the new department is to coordinate intelligence received from vaious departments and police agencies like the FBI.

In time America will get sloppy again, and then radicals from somewhere will make soime attack again and the chant for more security will be sounded, follwed by more sleep and slumber. It is the American way.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit