Getting over the "Imperfect Org" defe...

by confuzcious 45 Replies latest jw experiences

• ah hahaha
    ah hahaha

Robert E:

You are right, and I dont doubt there are tens of thousands of religions and that proves my point. If you were God would you make it so all creation had to "check out" 10, 20, 30,000 religions? Nope, you would inpire a book, prove with prophecy with 100% accuracy that "man" could not have written that book then watch to see who could twist it around and create that many "truths" from it.
    I really doubt he made it that complicated.

I checked out the basic religions, and everybody knows someone will disagree with a teaching and start their own religion. thus you have thousands or groups teaching parts of this parts of that, based on doctrine and not the bible. And of course they all lead back to babylon.

I learned it myself when I saw hopocracy of religion, did research most of it was with 3 translations of the bible and it was only after that I realized the JW's knew what I knew.

What I have learned from most of you here is that it is really not the JW religion you dislike, the hatred seems to be towards Jehovah himslf.

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger
    checked out the basic religions, and everybody knows someone will disagree with a teaching and start their own religion. thus you have thousands or groups teaching parts of this parts of that, based on doctrine and not the bible. And of course they all lead back to babylon.

I learned it myself when I saw hopocracy of religion, did research most of it was with 3 translations of the bible and it was only after that I realized the JW's knew what I knew.

What I have learned from most of you here is that it is really not the JW religion you dislike, the hatred seems to be towards Jehovah himslf.

Umm....Ah haaahhaa - you do know the JW's are an offshoot of a couple of different religions right? I asked you before which religions you have researched, and where in these other religions you found in correct interpretation of the Bible? We won't even go into the non-christian faiths at this point. Which translations of the Bible have you used? On what basis do you believe that the NWT is the most accurate version?

STop printing stuff from last week's Watchtower & Awake, and use your own brain. If you wish to have actual biblical debate, then do so, but be warned - it can be extremely difficult when you aren't able to use the Watchtower CD's for quick & easy reference.nly the BIBLE is allowed - not the myriads & myriads of Watchtower & Awakes you have actually studied.

Its obvious to all here (including some old CO's, DO's, Bethelites, Elders & alot of other more spiritually mature individuals) that you are a youngster, and my dear you had best be careful. Stumbling into these sights - mommy &/or daddy might catch you & by being here you are placing your soul into trouble. No one here wishes you harm nor insult. But your stereotypical JW arrogance & judgementalism are shining through, and you KNOW Jesus himself said this was inappropriate. Show love, and you shall be shown love in return.

As far as despising God - ABSOLUTELY NOT - I'm finally getting to know him - a luxury I was ill-afforded as a JW. So please do not spout apostates "hatred" of God - it is just such another spin doctored story of the WTBS to keep the rank/file "inline". It has no bearing here.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

First the troll says he has studied all the religions.Now he says he has studied the basic religions.This goof will lie to you all day long.. Don`t waste your posts on a Lying Troll,you only have 20 post`s .. Use them wisely...OUTLAW

• meadow77
    meadow77

What I am trying to figure out is why Ahahahha is saying that the JW's are the only true religion, yet he is not a member. Why are you not a JW if you believe them to have the only truth?

I dont understand why many here just dont leave the org and not bother spending the rest of their lives trying to save other people from the JW's.

Why are you wasting your time trying to convince them otherwise?

Amen to everything JG and Petty said.

• ah hahaha
    ah hahaha

I am going to debate Farkel, I gather he is "the man" don't miss it!

• California Sunshine
    California Sunshine

Oh Brother.......oops, no pun intended!

Don't want to miss the Farkel-Ah hahaha debate!

(me tinks Farkel will have this guy for lunch)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit