Getting over the "Imperfect Org" defe...

by confuzcious 45 Replies latest jw experiences

• amac
    amac

ah hahahahahahahahaha

It is completely obvious that you are either a JW that is trying to gain a little credibilty by claiming to be an unbiased outsider or a regular old troll who just like to stir things up. No need to respond, just wanted you to know that it is obvious.

• shera
    shera

Other religions have imperfect men as well,but to the WTS,its because they are fasle religion and controlled by satan.when the WTS falls in some sort of way,its because they are imperfect men...lol..whatever.

• blacksheep
    blacksheep

Well, if they are an impefect organization, so are all other organizations in the world, religious or otherwise. Why should we listen to THEM as having the "truth" then? Imperfect means FLAWED. Why would a perfect God work through a flawed organization??? See what they say.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

They want it both ways. When they are wrong , it is just imperfection, but they still want us to follow as if they are speaking for God .

I would not care too much about a man's own shortcomings (even a grumpy old s... .. like Ted Jaracz) , but I do care about the teachings . The writings must give evidence of "Spirit direction". We have had excuses like "Tacking ,like a sailboat" "Light getting progressively brighter" etc etc

The truth to an impartial observer is that they do not know where they are going next. Teachings are revised in the light of changed world events not in anticipation of them . I am thinking of the "Generation " teaching (Matt 24 ) -altered only when it was evident that the time had run out for the old teaching . Also the "King of The North " (Daniel 11 v 40 - 45) changed only after the Berlin wall came down

• ah hahaha
    ah hahaha

Confusziuos:

You sound like a very nice person and I feel sorry that you had bad experiences with the "Human element" of the org. I am not a JW as I said but I personally know many of them, so I do know the "lingo" and have talked a great lengths with them and I have to tell you they to understand the bible more than anyone. To hear (in spite of the org mistakes) that these people I know have any malice in them, or that they are a member of yet another false religious organization is truely sad to me.

I have been on other posts and asked what I asked you.. there can only be one truth, one religion and if it is not the JW's then who is it? Where can you turn if you believe the bible is the word of God, know what it teaches who else (religious org) is even close to what is written?
    People here write the alternative is "freedom", ah yes freedom, free to do what you want with no rules and no one to be accountable to, I think the devil was the originator of that idea.

From the time I have spent here I see over and over blasting the WTS. I dont understand why many here just dont leave the org and not bother spending the rest of their lives trying to save other people from the JW's.

• Shakita
    Shakita

Hey ha..........

From the time I have spent here I see over and over blasting the WTS. I dont understand why many here just dont leave the org and not bother spending the rest of their lives trying to save other people from the JW's.

You haven't been here very long, so I will give you the benefit of the doubt.......but, I will make this very simple so you can understand........MOST PEOPLE HERE HAVE LEFT THE ORGANIZATION OF LIES AND DECEPTION AND WE WILL SPEND THE REST OF OUR LIVES TRYING TO SAVE OTHER PEOPLE FROM THE ORGANIZATION OF LIES AND DECEPTION. There, did you understand that?

Mrs. Shakita(oh, have a nice day)

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

I was told not to shatter someones hopes and dreams. It is something that can't be answered and If I come around with facts/figures/proofs on how JWs are wrong, people will get all upset and not know where to turn.

My response was "You preach what you believe, why can't I preach what I believe?"

Their response to me was "You don't give them anything to believe in, you just tear down what they believe and leave them helpless"

My response: "When I point out a false believe, I always show what is IMHO true. I do replace it with something. You may not accept it because it is not 'spiritual'"

You just can't argue with a dub...

• Robert E
    Robert E

Ah hahaha:

I know you may think you have examined all religions, but do you know that there are over 30,000 different sect, branches, splinter groups, denominations ect.,of those professing to be Christians alone. And I venture to say most all of them hold the view to some degree or another, that they and they alone are Gods chosen ones.

Now tell us again with a straight face that you have examined all religions.

What virtue is there in being the best of the worst?

Robert

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

In my opinion, they defend and protect the borg, because they have "everything" to lose, if they don't. When I had the opportunity (prior to the shunning again) and spoke to my JW mom about certain issues in the news, she immediately became defensive. She has this answer for everything, and it goes like this: "Yes, that disturbed me, but I went to elder so and so, and he told me it was just propaganda, and nothing to be concerned about". So, she promptly stops that bit of independent thinking, and resumes the position of mind-controlled dub.

These people will not be "reached" unless they want to be. The organization is something they hold onto for dear life, because they have no confidence that anything they do or say, or think about, outside the borg, is correct or reasonable, or has merit. They have effectively lost "self". One has to see that, and want "self" back, before any change can take place.

Let no one fool you, it takes a lot of courage to stand up to the borg, and to free yourself. There are consequences. For some the consequences of losing loved ones is too much to bear. They cannot do it. They cannot leave. They live the lie. They die inside before they ever die in reality. They stay "in the box". Very sad.

• Buster
    Buster

Admitting to being an imperfect org. is just lip service. They are lying.

If they really understood that they were imperfect, they would not expect to be treated as though they were perfect. Everything they say and do is expected to be believed and followed as though it were a direct edict from God himself. That is a claim of perfection.

The WTS/FDS lies, the individual JWs lie.

I have high hopes for Ahahahaha ... his zeal is likely to manifest itself in abject horror when he realizes the lies he's been swallowing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit