Getting over the "Imperfect Org" defe...

by confuzcious 45 Replies latest jw experiences

• Gizmo
    Gizmo

Problem is MIND(less),

that the ARK the GB have built is full of Holes!

I'll take my chnces swiiming, I'm sure Jesus will send me floaties!

• FreeWilly
    FreeWilly

Jac,

I agree with Mulan, Dont get the Elders involved. Discuss things with your husband privately. If the Elders get suspicious they could pressure your husband and come between you two. Be careful! Heck tell them your fighting depression and its not a good time right now.

• patio34
    patio34

Hi Confuzious,

Well, it seems to me that the WT can't have it both ways. If they're an imperfect organization, they can't have their words accepted without question (like a prophet's). If they demand that you accept all they say, then they are acting as "prophets," not imperfect men liable to error (after error, after error . . . ).

Pat

• mind
    mind

Talk privately with her husband.. if he is in too deep and by man's traditions he is going to turn her in. Broken home!!!

The best answer is to (show me) in the bible. If they can't do that... keep reading your bible and ask questions. Don't let them throw the BIG A on you, be gentle and remember they are imperfect.... we are still waiting for the dawn to turn into a perfect day...

And if you do talk to an elder it is VERY GLASSY, VERY, VERY SLIPPERY. Tell them you are looking for questions and you are going to write the GB... they will try their very BEST to handle the matter IN HOUSE... but BE CAREFUL with the QUESTIONS!!!!. The BIG A is lurking!!!! and if they question you for asking questions give them Proverbs 19:2....

AND look very sincere.....

• mind
    mind

Gizmo:

I'll rather be in an ark with holes, than swimming with the sharks. At least the ones I'm with don't have NO TEETH.

• ah hahaha
    ah hahaha

Yikes, I happened upon this site by accident and after reading a few posts I can't believe you all have nothing better to do than slam JW's, get a life! I am guessing most of you are either x-jw's or related to one to have just enough knowledge to be stupid.
    It is quite entertaining from my perpective.

As for me, I have studied every religion on the planet and there is no doubt JW are gods people. Just like every other human they are imperfect but compared to false religions members like yourselves...well there is no comparison.

Say what you like about them but fact will always remain, they are the MOST right of any organization that claims to have gods favor.

• NewLight2
    NewLight2

ahhahaha:"As for me, I have studied every religion on the planet and there is no doubt JW are gods people."

Yeah, I'll bet that you have ONLY studied ONE book in your search - "Mankind's Search for GOD" - and based on that ONE book you have decleared yourself an athority on the world religions. Am I right or wrong??

ahhahaha:"they are the MOST right of any organization that claims to have gods favor."

The key word here is "organization" - I have news for you! God does not have an organization! The Watchtower Society is only as man-made publishing company!

NewLight2

• BeautifulGarbage
    BeautifulGarbage
    It is quite entertaining from my perpective.

Hmmm...me thinks highlighter fumes has burned the few brain cells you have left because, my dear, tis thou that provideth the hilarity.

Consider this:

Say what you like about them but fact will always remain, they are the MOST right of any organization that claims to have gods favor.

Well, love, how would anyone know what is most right? Bet you don't live to see paradise either. Oh well, despair not! Neither has anyone else.

Andee

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

You`ve studied every religion on the planet(Ya,right) and you chose the JW`s.Seems you also chose the right name for your self too,aha-hahha..What a dum-ass,LOL!...OUTLAW

• wheelwithinwheel
    wheelwithinwheel

ah hahaha

Most JW's seem to believe they have studied every religion on the planet and chosen the right one. So you not alone.

Professing to "have studied every religion on the planet" convinces me you "have just enough knowledge to be stupid."

You sound like the type of person who fills out an exam with the MOST right answers ah hahahaha!

Please note you are " quite entertaining from my perpective".

Edited by - wheelwithinwheel on 22 January 2003 1:22:25

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit