HELP: I have the SAS Disease

by RubaDub 12 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I have been diagnosed with a condition in which the contours of my butt have taken the shape of a stadium seat. It has historically flared up around assembly time. In the medical world it's known as SAS or Stadium Ass Syndrome. Mine seems closest to the Yankee Stadium strain.

Have many others suffered from this?

Edited by - rubadub on 21 January 2003 10:48:3

Edited by - RubaDub on 21 January 2003 11:10:33

• blondie
    blondie

No, I usually sit my head.

Blondie

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

KC Chiefs

• auntiem
    auntiem

Its Dodgers SAS for me!

LOL!

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

I have Veterens Stadium VD.

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

I have a related disease called Couch Butt Syndrom CBS, ever hear of it?

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Yes, I know of several in a previous congregation with CBS (Couch Butt Syndrome). I think the current policy is that it's treated in the congregation like alcoholism. It's not really viewed as a disease but a weakness that should be overcome.

One suffering from CBS would certainly not be in a position of responsibility or have any special privledges. The person is viewed as not exerting himself vigorously and as such is not an example to others. However, I knew one brother that overcame the affliction. After about a year, he was allowed to carry the microphones again. I think his experience was mentioned at a recent circuit assembly.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

*Sigh* I am finally reconciled to the fact that my 47-year-old midsection is not what it used to be and I know why: the tummy is from having two kids, the hips are from loving chocolate and wine, and the backside is from sitting too much at my job. However, I wouldn't trade the kids for any amount of flat stomach, chocolate and wine are NOT disappearing from my life, and I make too much money to go find something less sedentary to do for a living, so I guess I'll just have to trek over to the gym as often as I can and try to combat it that way.

Nina

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I thought you were going to say that you had uncontrollable urges to be Sassy.

• JeffT
    JeffT

I got over this problem after I left the Borg. Since a no longer go to long conventions the problem disappeared. I still go to the stadium, but since I'm standing up, drinking beer, and screaming; it has no effect on my butt.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit