HELP: I have the SAS Disease

by RubaDub 12 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Brings back painful memories of the Twickenham numb bum syndrome !

• uriah
    uriah

Twickers Numb Bum, ah i remember it well. The trick was to get one of those seat cushions ON SALE mark you, for about 3d - thats threepence, pronounced 'threhpenny bit' or was it sixpence (6d) ;pronounced 'a tanner' anyways, if you couldn't get one - and I couldn't 'cos my mum would let me, you had to raise each cheek in succession in a sort of rocking action, starting with the least numb, sort of:
    Raise left and hold 2,3,4....50 and lower, raise right 2,3,4....50 and lower and so on until you got a clout and told to sit still.
    But lets not forget the knees in the back and (usually) a portly Bro or sis in front leaning back and jamming your knees with the seat back.
    But when you had just got nice and comfy and all settled a whole family of six wants to go to the loo and come back again several times over.
    Then some bod upstairs spills his drink that cascades through the wooden floor onto you below.
    And we are told to sit up and pay attention, give your full attention to the speaker and what a bounteous banquet that is set before us. As a child I could not understand all this talk about food and banquets ;when I saw none of it and wondered where it was being dished out so I could go and get some.

• Brummie
    Brummie
    Stadium Ass Syndrome

Wonder if an Awake! corresponant will do a feature article on this?

Brummie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit