JW UN Rumor

by ivanatahan 39 Replies latest jw friends

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

I've had that sad little tale related to me as well, except at the end of it I made a point of feigning great interest and saying -

"that is wonderful news, so who was the Brother that represented JWs, and what was the UN officials name....sorry when exactly did this happen...and who told you?....oh you have to go, oh too bad maybe next time you could give some details that's a really interesting experience.....bye, bye now...."

• brandnew
    brandnew

I wanna hear bout the sisters n walnuts......just sayin...

Sounds more interesting.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown
    Sorry bn, no sisters, no walnuts. That be bs aswell.
  • Bonsai
    Bonsai

Holy isht! I have heard a variant of this story as well! A pioneer sister in Massacheezits (Natick area) was preaching in a well-to-do area and she happened to come upon the door of a high ranking U.N. official. When she preached her message the official got angry and said, "If only you knew what plans we have to deal with YOUR religion." and slammed the door shut.

I never knew there were so many variations to this story!

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

So much for Jehovah pimping up the preaching work.

Instead he creates a website and issues stationary trolleys.

Wow, my guess is the only speed those trolleys experience is when they get packed up at the end of the morning.

• snugglebunny
    snugglebunny

So have vultures been spotted over England yet again, ready to feast on the armageddon dead?

PS. We don't have vultures in England. Or termites. Or rattlesnakes.

• C0ntr013r
    C0ntr013r

I heard some variant of this story as well growing up:

Two witnesses where out in field service and met a high ranking UN official. When they told him that the UN soon would ban all religions he was astonished and asked them how they knew they where planning to do that. He also confirmed that they where absolutely correct and wanted to know how they found out since it was very secret information. So the witnesses showed him from the Bible and he was amazed...

• C0ntr013r
    C0ntr013r

I also heard a variant about the nuts:

A pioneer couple where on a buss tripp with a bunch of pensihonneers on. They where handed a lot of peanuts during the journey, so later they asked the pensihonneers why they gave them so much peanuts to eat. And they answered that since they had so bad teeth, they could only suck the chocolate of the nuts but not chew them, so they gave them all to the couple.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath
    i heard that many silly stories and myths when i was a dub----in the 60's. its hardly surprising so many dubs will listen to--believe--and repeat all that nonsense----after all--they accept all the other crap the wts dump on them.
  • brandnew
    brandnew

So.....ummmm no walnut story huh?

But that shit about the pioneer chicks gettin pre sucked on nuts is freakin GREAT !!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS !!!!!!😂

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit