I just left the orginization.

by rocker 44 Replies latest jw friends

• Flip
    Flip
    Me, my personal story is that, I was a big fan of rock n' roll, and I and some other fellow brothes got some fake I.D. made up and we were bar hoping alot,

Correct me if I'm mistaken rocker but I have to question your forthrightness. You clearly stated that you did not get baptised as recognized by the FDS Fan Club Protocals, but your extracurricular activity discription sounds more like the behavior of most of the baptised Vacation Pioneers I witnessed during my tenure as a bonafide pay for my own gas, book-bag carring FDS Sales Associate.

Sa wazzup wi dat. Sounds like you were on the straight and narrow and Pioneer potential to boot.

Oh, and welcome to the board rocker and unless you have leanings towards a provincial political career in Canada, don't drive even if you think you've had just a few.

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

Welcome Rocker!!!!!!

. . . oh . . . and ROCK ON!!!!!

ESTEE

• blondie
    blondie

Welcome, rocker!

Blondie

• DazedAndConfused
    DazedAndConfused
    Re: I just left the orginization. Jan 16, 2003 23:07

Master Member
    Canada
    Since: Oct 7, 2001
    40pRiLq0e0ew5kjbFqdqXw
    Welcome to the board, Rocker.

I live in Edmonton, too, but am not a JW. I have to do the motherly thing and say, please don't blow your life off in bars. Enjoy life but make sure that you get your education. You have a future to look forward to.

SaintSatan

E mail me if you want.

Edited by - concerned mama on 17 January 2003 0:52:35

SaintSatan is "concerned mama"?

Interesting...

• christopherceo
    christopherceo

Good job rocker!!! The whole thing is a sham!!!

• Prisca
    Prisca

Hello and welcome! Congratulations on standing up to those elders.

All the young brothers were going bad. The Elders could do nothing to change us around. So far the cound it 5 young boys all above the age of 16 and 3 girls above the age of 17.

The same has happened in all the congregations I know of. The WTS has nothing to offer but empty promises.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Welcome rocker!

Katie

Edited by - bikerchic on 17 January 2003 3:31:9

• qwerty
    qwerty

Hi Rocker & welcome!

Qwerty

• SYN
    SYN

Hi, and welcome!