I just left the orginization.

by rocker 44 Replies latest jw friends

• imanaliento
    imanaliento

a new audience for you, welcome

• Satanus
    Satanus

Yah, it would be a good idea to go through some of their main doctrines, to see exactly where and why they are wrong. That leads to true freedom from wt mind control.

I was in a west end edmonton cong called jasper place till 1980. They built a new hall after i left. That was in the area of 87 ave and 156 st. I sometimes wonder what some of those people are doing now.

SS

• Princess
    Princess

You are one gutsy 16 year old.

Rock on,

Rachel

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Good day, eh.

HOWDY AND WELCOME!!!

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

sorry rocker::: that is Black Sabbath .... After Forever album master of reality... but what is the difference a lot of the old sabbath is spritual ..... listen to it .........it's not satanic..... i busted dad is this all the time....... who's better than sabbath????? rock on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• onacruse
    onacruse

rocker, welcome!

to find real love not controled love.

Funny how it works out to be that way.

Craig

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

Welcome! But watch out, boy! I hope you are doing your school homework in time.

• concerned mama
    concerned mama

Welcome to the board, Rocker.

I live in Edmonton, too, but am not a JW. I have to do the motherly thing and say, please don't blow your life off in bars. Enjoy life but make sure that you get your education. You have a future to look forward to.

SaintSatan, you can e mail me if you want,as yours is locked, and I may have a tiny bit of information for you.

concerned mama

Edited by - concerned mama on 17 January 2003 0:52:35

edited again because I messed things up the first time

Edited by - concerned mama on 17 January 2003 10:46:52

• email
    email

Welcome to the board!

• Jesika
    Jesika

Welcome Rocker!!!!!!!!!! Good for you for standing up for yourself.

Let us know how your band is going.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit