I just left the orginization.

by rocker 44 Replies latest jw friends

• rocker
    rocker

Hey hows everyone doing... I am a resident of Edmonton in Canada, and I am only 16 years old, I just left the JW religion. I just knew it wasnt in my heart, my parents dont care but I told them that I dont want to go to any meeting or talk to any of our old friends.. They still dont know why..but I fell like it was to much of a currupted situation..I felt like I was taking orders from man, not from god. I was not baptized yet, but I was going strong in the ministry as a unbaptized publisher. They elders always had a problem with the younger kinds in the kindom hall, girls were getting pregnant by worldly guys, we were starting to do drugs and just fool around alot. Basicaly we did this cause we were bored of the same ol' same ol' rules and boarders. The orginization had rules that us youger kids couldnt keep up to, and the geeky kids that did follow those rules turned out to be freaks in the high schools, some kid wanted to take there own life cause of the wieght the orginizatoin had on them. The girls were tired of the good little boys in the kindom hall, so they exparemented a little with worldly guys and they left the truth to find real love not controled love.

Me, my personal story is that, I was a big fan of rock n' roll, and I and some other fellow brothes got some fake I.D. made up and we were bar hoping alot, the "elders" found out of this and they visited me all the time on my choice of music and "all the other bad stuff I loved to do" (haveing a fun, good time wasnt that bad at all). But for some odd reason they were more concerned with the type of music I listen to and that "It sends satanistic messages". " If I keep this up I will lose my privileges in the congergation". So I didnt listen to them I got involved with some "worldly" guys and made a band, we started to get good and the elders said to me that it comes down to a choice, "The world or the truth". I told them to shove there bibles up there ass's to there face. And to get the f*ck outta my house, "my life isnt going to evolve around the rules of small small men". So my mom cried when she was there listening to me tell the Elders off. Then my dad was infuriated,they never seen this in the congergatoin up untill now. All the young brothers were going bad. The Elders could do nothing to change us around. So far the cound it 5 young boys all above the age of 16 and 3 girls above the age of 17.

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Welcome

• Valis
    Valis

rocker...welcome to the forum and let your friends know they are more than welcome too...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• freedom96
    freedom96

Welcome to the board.

• shera
    shera

Hi,Rocker.Welcome

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

Welcome Rocker!

• Brummie
    Brummie

Rocker

What a GREEEEAAAAT story! Truly inspiring...love it! Glad you took your life back at such a young age..now keep it!

You tell the elders where to stick their life wrecking religion, the bunch of control freaks!

Rock make sure you do your research and deal with the issues of the Watchtower being a cult, like you I went wild through my young years but at 17 yrs old I sat down and wondered what more is there to life?Naturally since I knew nothing else but the WT went back into it big time, reg pioneer and the whole shebang. If I had dealt with all the issues and had all the information I have now when I was younger I would NEVER have gone back. You have access to all the info, make good use of it, but for now....ENJOY your life.

And to get the f*ck outta my house, "my life isnt going to evolve around the rules of small small men".

baaaawwwwl, pity you didnt get photo's of their faces when you said it!

Well done.....and Welcome

Brummie (P.S, be nice to your parents at all times, disagree with them but be nice....they are victims too)

• dottie
    dottie

Hi & welcome Rocker

I also live in Edmonton, but have been out for 12 yrs. I left when I was around your age as well (boy that makes me sound really old!)

Anyway you will find lots of support and encouragement from everyone here.

Feel free to drop into chat, or you can email me privately to vent if you like.

Dottie

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

hey Rocker: how about a little

black Sabbath;; would you like to see the pope on the end of a rope , do you think he's a fool.. well I'VE SEEN THE TRUTH AND I"VE SEEN THE LIGHT AND I"VE CHANGED MY WAYS....and i'll be prepared when you are lonely and scared at the end of our DAYS.... AFTER FOREVER ; SABBATH BLOODY SABBATH @1971 i would play this stuff for my pop years ago and say LISTEN TO THE WORDS..... it's deep .....the wt sucks!!!!!!!!! john

• Searchin50
    Searchin50

Welcome rocker I look forward to hearing more from you!!!!!!!!!

Keep us updated congrats on your being in a band,

keep your feet on the ground but keep reaching for the stars.

Searchin50 of the keep on rockin class

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit