New Geoffrey Jackson statement on Royal Commission's webpage!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Viva la Vida 40 Replies latest jw friends

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Viva la Vida- "I don't think he drafted the document himself."

Irrelevant.

He signed it; he endorsed it.

(Not that I disagree with your post.)

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    viva la vida: I think you can see a bit of how the person really is by his/her handwriting style. In this particular case it seams childish to me... and this person is ruling over 8 million people.

Graphology (handwriting analysis) is a controversial area and the main criticism is that it lacks validity.

However, I couldn't resist and I just had to find out why Jackson made his "O" like he did. The pen movement is odd. So...I did some reading...

http://www.high-tech-old-school.com/upload/handwriting%20quickreferenceguidegc.pdf

And this is what it said about an "O" made in that way:

Secretive
    Circles within circle letters on the right hand side. The larger the inner loop is, the more secrets this person will withhold from others. If the inner loop is huge, this person will try to avoid giving you a complete answer.

What I see when I look at Jackson's signature, is a person who has had little education. His signature is childish and odd for an adult man.

His signature is probably the only thing that he picks up a pen for - he probably does very little, if any, actual long hand writing. Making letters in the way that he did for his signature would be slow and tedious for any length of writing. I guess that is why he has "helpers"...the guys who do the writing for him and...you know, for turning pages and pouring water.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

OrphanCrow- "...you know, for turning pages and pouring water"...

...feeding him, wiping his ass...

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    yes, very femmy signature, to say the least
  • OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    MuddyWaters: I remember asking a question about this Deborah, who judged the nation of Israel. I do not have the Watchtower reference, but the gist of why a woman was allowed to judge the nation of Israel was because it showed Israel's "poor spiritual state or condition" in that there was no spiritually worthy man at the time qualified to judge.

Lol! Using that logic, it would stand to reason that it is time that the GB were made up of all women.

Heh...I don't see a single "spiritually worthy man" inside of the JW cult that is "qualified to judge". Not a single one.

Hey Ladies! It sounds to me like it is time for Jehovah to appoint women!

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    Vidiot: OneFingerSalute - "...he claimed that the referred to verses only dealt with the woman's fault..."
    Yup.
    Just a little too close to the "she-was-asking-for-it" defense for my comfort.

It was more than just close - Jackson hit the bullseye. I am in a bit of shock as to the line of interpretation that Jackson took. Does he not see how terribly wrong he is?? To actually say that those verses were about determining the woman's guilt? In a rape? That if she hadn't screamed she would be stoned? That those verses were about whether the victim should share in guilt?

I am sooo looking forward to the Commission's reponse to this part of Jackson's statement. I think that it is in this part of Jackson's statement that the pure misogyny of the entire WTS cult is revealed. Jackson's interpretation of that Biblical passage throws victims under the bus, yet again.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

I agree, the signature is pretty lame.

• SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass

Orphan Crow:

You're looking foward,to the RC response as are many of us. Personally my anticipation is more towards the end of all religion - bar none. Not by force, but by individual choice. So sick of all the shit it's causing this planet ....

• gda
    gda

Yes it does look child like.

thank goodness it's not like a Dr.'s where we need a translater

• umbertoecho
    umbertoecho

I can't believe he slinked away after his sycophantic creepy approach to the RC, then in the safety of his "castle" allowed his lawyers, 30 helpers or whatever.......write up this complete rebuttal to all he had so "humbly" considered to be "good questions" during his testimony.

I am disgusted, furious, I hate them all for the liars they are. Do they really think they will get away with this? I will push for banning. I'm sick of this lying. Bring him back out of his "safe place" force him back to remain in Australia at the RCs pleasure to "assist" with ongoing investigations.

I say bring the bastard back and don't allow him to leave until the two and a half years of investigating are done. What a whack job. Let me get my hands on him, chain him to a chair and play Deep Purple really loud, or Ramstein, Linkin Park, Metallica....torture him with awfully non biblical music. "Yello", with Dieter Myer and Boris Blank should do his head in..... with all the lights blaring. Then I'll sit infront of this jerk and read tarot cards or play with crystal ball (not his). Perhaps perform and exorcism on him " along with a few concerned with this spiritual well being friends" All dressed in black robes and cowls ..........I'm feeling very nasty about this whole GB mob. Jackson should be forced to return if he has left.................

Phew, that was a furious bit of a rant wernt it?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit