It is possible two new governing body members this year

by rege brazzy 31 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    With their holinesses the watchtower rock star popes begging for and trying to extort money and assets using any means they can, why would they appoint any more popes? Surely they wouldn't want to share their luxury and prestige with anyone else? Unless that person could add to their greed.
  • Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Smiddy Then along comes the Apostle Paul who never met J.C., and has an obvious disdain for women who need to be put them in their place .

Right on Smiddy my brother. Plus it has been said by Bible scholars that some of Pauls' most vitriolic anti female rants weren't even writen by him and are 3/4th century Roman additions.

• Calebs Airplane
  • Oogie
    Oogie

I think there will only be a new GB member if one dies. I'm pretty sure they're following this scripture:

Acts 6:3 - And so, brothers, select seven men who are well respected and are full of the Spirit and wisdom. We will give them this responsibility.

• Jonathan Drake
    Jonathan Drake

After the way Jackson used the scripture in acts that states "appoint for yourselves SEVEN reputable men" in the RC hearing, I think the plan is to keep it at 7.

After all all if there is one thing the organization is good at, it's using numbers as magic.

• Island Man
    Island Man
    The annual meeting should be interesting this year . . . relatively speaking, of course.
  • blondie
    blondie

Smiddy

When are they going to appoint a female as a G.B.member ?

When every man on earth is dead.

• millie210
    millie210
    Jonathan Drake
    After the way Jackson used the scripture in acts that states "appoint for yourselves SEVEN reputable men" in the RC hearing, I think the plan is to keep it at 7.
    After all all if there is one thing the organization is good at, it's using numbers as magic

Yes. Even though they speak out against it - they are the biggest numerologists of all.

• Gayle
    Gayle
    So maybe they are bringing in two new GB, to delete two existing ones. One is over 80 (isn't there an age limit, for COs) and one has committed perjury.,
  • smiddy
    smiddy

blondie

I had to laugh at that .

I guess by then evolution would have females being , a-sexual with no need for a male to procreate.

That`s not a world I want to live in LOL

smiddy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit