It is possible two new governing body members this year

by rege brazzy 31 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• rege  brazzy
    rege brazzy
    LAST THREE YEARS THAT MARK SANDERSON WAS APOINTED(ANNOUNCED)SEPTEMBER 1,2012.
  • rege  brazzy
    rege brazzy
    HIS APPOINTMENT WAS IN 2012
  • rege  brazzy
    rege brazzy
    Governing Body Helper = Future Governing Body Member candidate.

For instance, Mark Sanderson was a GB helper for several years before he was "appointed" a GB member.

As for when the "annointing" takes place in all of this, your guess is as good as mine.

But isn`t all helpers that are annointed.Some of them are very old. Thus,the new helpers are candidate to Be governing body member!

• rege  brazzy
    rege brazzy
    I guess Joel Dellinger and Robert Curzan will be the new ones! But Baltsar Perla jr and Patel have oportunities!
  • rege  brazzy
    rege brazzy
    RONALD CURZAN!
  • steve2
    steve2
    Any non-Caucasians among the potential pool for the GB? Or more white Caucasian males?
  • rip van winkle
    rip van winkle
    Haha haha! If one of them becomes a GB member...I can say I once told a GB member off.😛
  • goingthruthemotions
    goingthruthemotions

aren't we to took for the smoke coming out of the tower to turn from gray to black? signaling a new

G.O.D (guardian of the doctrine) is born?

• smiddy
    smiddy

When are they going to appoint a female as a G.B.member ?

Does not the Bible identify females as Judges , Prophets , and many women , among those who will rule with Jesus Christ as judges for a thousand years in Heaven ?

Just saying

smiddy

• prologos
    prologos
    aren't we to took for the smoke coming out of the tower to turn from gray to black? signaling a new

G.O.D (guardian of the doctrine) is born?

Since the "anchor doctrine" is the overlapping anointed generation, why not pick the youngest? A child of mine practically set in Fr. Franz's lap and is now in the late 40s, and, 40 years + to go,--so, more years of freedom from wt 1000 year dictatorship to go, until 2054.

pick a young one, for G/O/D 's sake.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit