When You Were A JW, Were You A Pain In The Ass?

by minimus 31 Replies latest jw friends

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

Naw, I ws a good little boy. I was tryin to get appointed as an MS so I was the best little boy that I could be. I am ever so glad that I was never appointed!

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

You cant chew gum there!

• gumby
    gumby

Gumby, we could start a new thread of stupidest complaints to the elders thread

Go for it.....it should be good!

Gumby

• minimus
    minimus

I'm past my limit to put on a new thread...Go for it....You got my blessing.

• Ravyn
    Ravyn

Hey Gumby!

I was removed as a regular pioneer after 15 yrs of never cheating on my time slip because of someone else gossiping about me! It was proven wrong but the elders felt that since it was common knowledge it made me an 'impure example' of pioneering. Also becoz I told them all what they could do with their ridiculous decisions, I was accused of being a 'Jezebel'. 4 months later a CO made them all apologize and told me I could re-apply. Too Late. I found the Internet.

thank the Universe for jack ass men and their unjust decisions!

Ravyn

• Preston
    Preston
    Where you a pain in the ass?

Well, my boyfriend does say I'm a good top...so I'll have to say no...

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

I was not the 'ideal witness" in that I didn't agree with all their stupid council, cutting my son's hair etc. So to many many elders and their snotty assed wives I'm sure I was a pain in their derriere My councel to them 'what doesn't kill you makes you stronger" so I'm sure they are better people than if they had not known me!!!!

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

No pain in the ..... The word was that I was Amiable.So amiable that I became a pain in the .... to the elders who were not amiable. Blueblades

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

Was I a pain in the ass. Well---no, I was pretty much a follower, until they insisted I become an elder. It wasn't too long then, that they wanted to get rid of me. So I guess I became a pain in the ass. I didn't like all the arrogant behaviour in the elders meetings and let them know. So I didn't fit in and they wanted me out. So I thought, screw you guys, You insisted I be an elder, now you aren't going to get rid of me with out a struggle. When they realized that, I then moved to another state for a better job and refused to be an elder there. Which pissed off the elders at the new KH.

From there on and after I remained as big of a pain to them as I could be. Tried to stay just this side of being df'd. but they finally got me.

Outoftheorg

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Well I was a really nice guy, but I was also Ricky Righteous. So I was probably a pain in the ass and didn't even know it!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit