demons

by Stefanie 44 Replies latest jw friends

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

I was just wondering if anyone here has had any experiences with them. Im sorry if thread has already been discussed.

When my oldest was about 5 months, (I was just studing at the time) I had put her is the crib to sleep for the night. Then at about 3 in the morning i heard a thump. It was her! She was on my bed. She couldnt crawl or walk of stand, so there is no way on earth she could have gotten out of the crib herself. That left me scared for months. Then there were times when i was cooking and the stove would turn off by itself. I was alone so I know it couldnt have been anyone. Im getting chills..eww

Hope to hear from ya!

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

You could've been sleepwalking. . . just a thought though.

• target
    target

Stephanie:

I know how frightening that must have been for you. Please e-mail me.

Millie

• heathen
    heathen

Demonz ................................. waaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh they're

everywhere . ( hiding under desk) .

• LDH
    LDH

New moms are often sleep deprived and do things in a dreamlike state.

This is probably what happened to you.

Also, there have been medical studies documenting the fact that new moms lose their short term memory for a while. You probably forgot you turned the stove off.

Lisa

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Dont think I was sleepwalking, I never do that. I was sound asleep when i heard the thump. And when i looked down she was where me legs were. I couldnt sleep for a long time. I went to sleep with WTS cassets, didnt work. Nothing worked until it went away on its own. Last week me and fiance were talking in the kichen and the tv turned off by itself. He started laughing. He doent believe in that kinda stuff. Still that is some weird SH*T.

• LDH
    LDH
    He doent believe in that kinda stuff.

Neither do we.

I went to sleep with WTS cassets

There's your problem right there.

Lisa

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

Seems to me that the only people who are bothered by demons are ones who have been affiliated somehow with the jws.

Seriously . . . that tells me that the Jehovah's Witnesses are a demonized cult. . . a group that I want absolutely nothing to do with!

ESTEE

• Sara Annie
    Sara Annie

Seems more likely to me that there is some sort of wiring problem in your kitchen.

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

I explained in an early post how 99% of supernatural happenings can be explained logically. I have had some strange things happen to myself in my life time but I can account for it either by lack of sleep, stress, coincidence, Night Terrors etc.

Will

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit