The local hall just got fleeced for $15,000!

by My Name is of No Consequence 37 Replies latest jw experiences

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I heard a public talk not too long back

where he said " If The Society say 'jump', we just ask 'how high?'".....Blues Brother

I grew up listening to JW Elders saying exactly that..

Image result for watchtower logo

........Image result for Watchtower obey

• John Aquila
    John Aquila

Don't feel to bad, Wednesday morning I'm taking two elderly sisters to a law office so they can change their Wills. They are removing the Watchtower. I know they had willed their houses which value I estimate at about 100k each. What I didn't know was that one of them had kept a life insurance policy going- that was supposed to go to her children but they died before her. She kept paying it for "Kingdom Interest" or shall we just say it, "The Watchtower"

Now it's going to someone else, 300k

So that's a total of about half a million in property and cash the Watchtower will not get.

That just makes my week.

• blondie
    blondie

I have never seen it work out well for the individual who is brave enough to publicly say anything against what has already been decided the doors. In one congregation, the BOE decided on a plan for the new hall (except for the PO). But when the PO announced the "plan" to the congregation, lo and behold, it was his plan, that the BOE never supported. One elder stood up and said that the PO had announced the wrong plan...that elder was removed as an elder and marked unofficially after 40 years of faithful service.

• blondie
    blondie
    Outlaw, or the PO who told the elders, "it's my way or the highway" and not a one said a thing.
  • AFRIKANMAN
    AFRIKANMAN
    NEVER USE YOUR OWN MONEY = Jewish Business Maxim !? They practice this to perfection!
  • WingCommander
    WingCommander

So much for using that $$$$ to take care of widows, orphans, the sick, the hungry, like Jesus might have done. NOPE! Just send it all in to a money-grubbing publishing and real estate empire that give absolutely ZERO back to the very members that support them.

Money only flows one way in this cult: From the rank-n-file's wallets to the Org's bank accounts.

CULT!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Outlaw, or the PO who told the elders, "it's my way or the highway" and not a one said a thing....Blondie

Hey Blondie!..

I can remember the "Bully" PO`s..

Back in the Day..

PO was pretty much a Lifetime Appointment..

.Image result for Watchtower logo

....................LOVES BULLYS
    ..Image result for Bad Boss

• SuziDrums
    SuziDrums
    One of my dub aunts was disfellowshipped for not going along with the color the remodeled hall was supposed to be painted. At least that was the story I got. She was later reinstated and since then the whole family has faded. (That's one out of the four still living that has made it to sanity.)
  • LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

The local hall just got fleeced for $15,000 - by the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society.

Can you feel the love, brothers?

• Mary J Blige
    Mary J Blige

*willingly fleeced*

And go John Aquila!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit