Did you throw your meeting clothes out?

by sleepy 31 Replies latest jw friends

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

LOL @ Shutterbug & Country Girl.

I gave most of my "meeting clothes" away. Kept only the ones suitable for business purposes and parties. Though I'm finding I prefer pants to skirts and dresses now.

Another option is to take them to a consignment store.
    They sell them and give you a piece of the profit.

SPAZ

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

In a banner day at the Yerusalyim household, my wife threw out all her "meeting clothes" just before Christmas. YEA!

• pandora
    pandora

Yes!!!!!!

I refused to where dresses for years, simply because I was forced to as a child.
    Even though I work in an office, my co-workers have never seen my legs. And I like it that way. 'Course my boss is bound and determined make me more 'girly'. haha. She tries to mother me. It's cute.

-P(J)

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

I threw mine away. There is nothing like old clothes to remind you of all the hastle. I still llike to dress up, I would like a job where i can wear nice stuff. I figure ill just buy some new ones if that ever happens.

• AlanF
    AlanF

No, I just outgrew them.

AlanF

• simplesally
    simplesally

One xjw said that the white shirts make great painting shirts.........painters usually wear white.

I have kept mine but they always blended in with my work attire. But now I enjoy buying pantsuits and slacks.

• ugg
    ugg

threw out alot....packed the rest away....hate to even see them....

• Windchaser
    Windchaser

I use the ones I had bought for conventions and assemblies for job interviews. I will weed them out, as I do all my clothes, when they become grossly out of style. I usually wear slacks to work, but sometimes I get in the mood to dress up.

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

I have too many nice suits and dresses to throw them away. I wear them to work.

I did add a line of ballroom dance gowns to my wardrobe, however!

And miniskirts!!!! hehehe!!!

ESTEE <------ of the "gotta-git-me-a-bigger-closet-now" class

• caligirl
    caligirl

Didn't have to. We had a house fire and it took care of all of those ugly old floral thingies for me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit