New Here

by Stefanie 48 Replies latest jw friends

• email
    email

WELCOME Stefanie!! Great to have you here!!

Geeee... Now I feel like 2/3 of this board are from Texas... and the rest from England!!

• wildfire
    wildfire

WELCOME STEPHANIE ,,,,,, YOU ARE AMONG THE BE ST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD.........i am farely new here and i feel like i have just "gone home " in the best sense of the word..... i have a daughter who lives in Austin,,, and i like you love music,,,,,, and Austin is a great town for music.....so don't be shy jump right in,,,, ya all come back now ya hear hahahah shalom

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Howdy and welcome!

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Welcome Stephanie, I am from Shreveport, Louisiana, but was born in Houston , Texas.. whoohoo!!

I think I was raised on Galvaston beach the first 3 yrs of my life....... guess that explains my love of sand and water...........

My hubby was born in Fort Worth , Texas,,, so we consider ourselves Texans by birth and heart.

I also have 3 kids,,,,,,, god bless you,,,,,, you are going for number 4,,,,,,, sounds like you have a good man to help you out.

Good luck here on the board and with the new baby,,,,,,,,, my email is always open,,,,,LyinEyes/Dede

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Thanks. I figure I deserve some happines after all the hell i was put through. Its funny though cuz when this new baby will be here, the little one will 14 months! I will have such a handfull!

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

I just was pondering what I was like when I first got here.

You guys sure do know how to give a welcome. I have grown so much since my first post. Thanks to everybody.

And Thanks to the new friends on this board that I have today, that I didnt have when I first started posting.

I am getting all emotional now.

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Sorry my posts are messing up again.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

G'day Stefanie,

We haven't 'spoke' much but I've been listening!! So glad to read your positive thoughts. Well done!

Cheers, Ozzie

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Thanks.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit