New Here

by Stefanie 48 Replies latest jw friends

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

Welcome home. :D

You will meet some of the kindest people in the world here. Be sure to not be to quiet around here!

• datsdethspicable
    datsdethspicable

Hello Stefanie.....I am from the Corpus Christi area.....I thought I was the only apostate from this part!! lol Email me if you like sweetsarah6691@yahoo

• jurs
    jurs

Stefanie,

WELCOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jurs

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

AlanF said

: Im currently pregnant with my Fiance.

That's a good trick! How did you do it?

I think I saw something similar in the movie The Terminator, but I am pretty sure it involved Time Travel, which makes it a wee bit difficult at best....

Pope

PS Welcome Stephanie!

• yard dog
    yard dog

Welcome Stephanie, I live in Beaumont,Texas just outside Houston. Enjoy your time here!

• greven
    greven

Welcome aboard Stephanie!!!!

Greven.

• BLISSISIGNORANCE
    BLISSISIGNORANCE

Hello Stephanie and welcome. There are a few of us from down under who frequent this site and on behalf of all the Aussies, I'ld like to say 'Gooday mate'. It's been a great place for me to make new friends, get opinions on matters and have some fun chats. I look forward to reading you posts and chatting. So have fun, ok.

Bliss

• ugg
    ugg

hi,,,,nice to meet you.....stay awhile and visit with everyone....you will like it here..

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

there is someone here from Corpus? Cool. I grew up there. this board is the best, because its always moving so fast. Some boards go a day without comments. Im glad everyone is so outgoing.

"pregnant with my fiance"

Yup, he is really a sweetheart about the whole thing. Being with him has opened my eyes. "Worldy men" are sweeter than ones in the "truth". I speak from experience. He takes care of me, and doesnt dominate me. He helps out around the house after he gets off of work. Even though i dont work. He somehow knows that having a 5 month old and being 1 month pregnant are huge jobs. He loves and respects me. He knows how to treat a woman. And in KH they teach you that they are not good for you. They wont even congradulate a "sister" if she marries an "outsider". Thats messed up.

Can anyone smell it?-------Its fresh air...lol

I was in the "truth" for 12 years, and im 27. So yup looking at the handcuff scars are a relief!

• Angharad
    Angharad

Hi Stefanie

Welcome to the board!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit