New Here

by Stefanie 48 Replies latest jw friends

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Im new here. There is alot of stuff to read. Its gonna take forever to catch up.

My name is Stefanie. Im from Texas.

• happyout
    happyout

Hi Stephanie, and welcome. Are you an ex dub, or just know some dubs? You will find a wonderful variety of people and experiences on this board, and you can have fun with many of the posters here. Glad to have you!!

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Welcome, Stefanie! Big Tex and I are from the Dallas area. Have fun reading - there is a lot to absorb but you will find lots of interesting stuff, people you can relate to, things that will make you laugh and cry, and a place to vent, heal and generally be yourself. Start talking, girl!

Love and hugs,

Nina

• Texas Apostate
    Texas Apostate

WELCOME STEFANIE!!!!

Houston, Tx myself. There are plenty on the board representing the great state of Texas.

• shera
    shera

Hi and welcome Stefanie.

• Witch Child
    Witch Child

Welcome to the board Stefanie! Glad to meet you. I am Witch, out of the WT since 1997 and happier about it every day.

So, lots to read and ponder around here. Feel free to tell us your story.

~Witch

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Another Texan, here, Stefanie! <raises hand> Welcome and hope you enjoy reading all the wonderful information on the board.

CG

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Thats where im from. Used to be from CC. I was a regular Pioneer. Ive been away from the org. for about a year now. Its a long stinky story. I do miss some of my "sisters" , but its always a great idea to "put the past away". Ive been going to music MB but im fairly new to these kind. Thanks for the welcom!

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

Stefanie,

Yizuman

• out4good3
    out4good3

Welcome Stephanie

You'll see that Texas is well represented here.

I'm a Houston native myself.

I look forward to your participation on the board.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit