Geoffrey Jackson's Golden Apple watch INVESTIGATED

by C0ntr013r 112 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• C0ntr013r
    C0ntr013r
    Why??

So they can sell the old ones of course ;)

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

At my RC, the GB Helper had jewelry so shiny it sparkled on the giant screens. He had a huge gold watch, fancy cuff-links, and a pinky ring!

Sounds like a GB starter kit!!

DD

• Listener
    Listener
    I wonder if Apple gifted them after all the Ipads that have been sold to JWs.
  • C0ntr013r
    C0ntr013r
    There are also brown noser's in the org that MAY have given it to him as a gift.
    I wonder if Apple gifted them after all the Ipads that have been sold to JWs.

Well, we will soon know if that is the case.

If either of you are correct he has nothing to be ashamed of, and we will see this watch on Jackson at his next appearance on JW.org.

• C0ntr013r
    C0ntr013r

Jackson is one of the smarter GB members... If I where him, I would buy a silvery Apple watch a use that on his next JW broadcast appearance.

Hopefully he is not lurking here and getting ideas

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries
    Wow good catch!
  • Listener
    Listener
    He has no shame in wearing it otherwise he would not have worn it in a public appearance. I wonder if his wife has an equally beautiful engagement ring.
  • johnamos
    johnamos
    brandnew5 hours ago
    Does it cost more than sophias ice cream 

LOL!!! :)

• kookie
    kookie
    maybe his wife bought if for him for his birthday.
  • Listener
    Listener

It will be interesting to see if this is the next new gadget that JWs will feel a need to acquire in order to carry on their ministry. 24hr access to JW org must look attractive. Now with the GBs approval there's no reason for Elders or JWs to think that an Apple Watch would be too showy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit