Geoffrey Jackson's Golden Apple watch INVESTIGATED

by C0ntr013r 112 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Wow! Excellent work! I was a bit doubtful, but the original film has convinced me. It sure looks like a gold Apple watch to me.

I knew an old JW who was a cattle man. He never flaunted the fact that his business has been good to him. He would give money to people in need. He always drove a Buick. Why? In his area of the world, only "Preachers" had the gall to drive a Cadillac, especially around the impoverished country folk.

What's wrong with a Cadillac? Nothing really. Still, as a JW/true Christian, this brother didn't want to resemble a "false religious" leader; therefore he chose to drive a Buick to avoid stumbling people.

Perhaps that brother could have taught the GB a valuable lesson in regards to considering the conscience of another person?

DD

• C0ntr013r
    C0ntr013r

So...

What kind of watch does Samuel have?

What about Tony?

Also, Jackson "forgot" his watch during the June program...

And then he had a watch similar to Tony's during his latest morning worship.

Maybe it is a recent purchase... But now that we have mentioned it I am doubtful that we will see it on during his next JW broadcast appearance. Maybe all of the GB members bought 10.000$-17.000$ Apple watches?

• C0ntr013r
    C0ntr013r

Listening to Lett's money talk after learning about this puts things into perspective...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eG_Vc8lemKg

Looks like he has a similar watch to Tony's as well.

• hoser
    hoser
    All I know is that not one red cent of my hard earned money went to buy that watch.
  • C0ntr013r
    C0ntr013r

Maybe they could have built a couple of KHs in Africa instead of buying the watch...

• C0ntr013r
    C0ntr013r

One more picture

• fiddler
    fiddler
    There are also brown noser's in the org that MAY have given it to him as a gift. Do Apple employees get a good discount?
  • C0ntr013r
    C0ntr013r
    Maybe they could have built a couple of KHs in Africa instead of buying the watch...

I sound like Judas don't I?

3Then Mary took about a pinta of pure nard, an expensive perfume; she poured it on Jesus’ feet and wiped his feet with her hair. And the house was filled with the fragrance of the perfume.
    4But one of his disciples, Judas Iscariot, who was later to betray him, objected, 5“Why wasn’t this perfume sold and the money given to the poor? It was worth a year’s wages.b6He did not say this because he cared about the poor but because he was a thief; as keeper of the money bag, he used to help himself to what was put into it.

Maybe Jackson can excuse himself by saying that he is imitating Jesus?...

• C0ntr013r
    C0ntr013r

Speaking of big golden watches...

Anyone remembers this watchtower?

http://www.jw.org/en/publications/magazines/wp20130701/

I recommend this article:

Can You Trust Religion Regarding Money?

"Do the religions in your area employ direct or subtle pressure to obtain money? Is that in harmony with the Bible?"

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Lett said: 170 RTO's [Regional Translation Offices] are needed.

Why??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit