Feeling Pain...no one hurts my 8 yr old son

by LyinEyes 34 Replies latest jw friends

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

And don't forget, we have your kids".

This sums up in a nutshell the mindset of too many in this organization. A totally unfeeling bunch of cruel, abusive low lifes. Obviously not all in the organization fall under that description, but far too many are all of these things and more. I have known some elders since childhood and know them to be honest, kind men, but they are following the company line and ignoring their own built in kindness.

Dede, you have stated your and your sons story very well. Hopefully the comments from people such as, Ozzie, Guest 77 and Granny Linda will offer you some help and comfort. Bug

• Shakita
    Shakita

Dede:

So much pain in your words. I feel so badly for your family. We all want the very best for our kids. It sounds like you have a great family, with or without your parents.

One thing I have learned in life, if you have tried your very best and still cannot change someone/something, you must move on. It doesn't mean we forget those we love, but for our own sanity we must come to the realization that life does go on.

A journal is a very good idea. Not only does it help you clear your thoughts on a daily basis, but it is a record of what horrors the JW's inflict on families, so your own kids can see what your family has been put through and tell their friends, and tell their friends, and so on.

I believe that the WT days are numbered. If they keep dividing families and hurting their followers, there future is in the toilet.

((((((((((Hugs to everyone who is hurting))))))))))

Mrs. Shakita

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

The thing that I keep emphasizing to my kids when they see how the JW relatives shun their mom, and how they cant play with their JW cousins because "your mother is an apostate" is that those people who block them from their lives are the LOSERS. I constantly am telling them that I am even luckier because I get to have more of them to myself, and that part of them that Aunt P and Uncle P could have had? Its all MINE now. There are those who would say to continue to put the kids in front of those heartless bastards, to heap firey coals upon their heads, but JWs are cold...they have no feeling and they would rather continue to hurt the innocent ones than compromise their haughtiness in "Jehoovers" eyes. There are over 6 billion people on the planet. Frankly we can ALL live without that .001% of the population who think they are too f-ing good for the rest of us. They can have "paradise". Who in their right mind would want to spent a WEEK with these people, let alone ETERNITY? Shoot me NOW.

While you are writing your journal, write a letter to your dad and tell them the irreparable damage he has done to your children and you. He should know what he has done.

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

Edited by - LovesDubs on 3 January 2003 9:48:59

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Dear, dear Dede, please give your 8-year-old a hug from me, and save one for yourself. Isn't it amazing that we will put up with so much shit on ourselves, but oh boy, let someone come near our children and we turn into grizzly bears? I think that's exactly the way it's supposed to be. We are here to take care of the next generation and raise them better than we were raised. You are doing an excellent job. Your son has a lot of love in his life and is better off without a judgmental authority figure around. We've had to explain to our kids why they don't see their other grandpa, and they really don't want to after the stories we've told them. They are very protective of their father because he was hurt by his dad. I hate to say this, but I'm kind of glad my mom has Alzheimer's because if she was in her right mind she'd probably be giving us all kinds of grief about leaving the Borg and I would hate for the kids to have to go through it. She loved to manipulate and lay guilt trips on people.

Please tell your son he has a HUGE family of people who love him even though we've never met him, and sometimes it's better to pick your relatives for love instead of blood.

Love,

Aunt Nina

• Angharad
    Angharad

((((Dede))) I'm so sorry that your little boy is hurting - he has a great mum and dad that can help him through it and will always be there for him.

• Mary
    Mary

((((((((((((Lyin Eyes)))))))))))))

I am so sorry to hear this..........it just makes me sick to my stomach that anyone could cut off their children and grandchildren for a religion.........they'll be sorry one day that they did this, have no fear.

Ozzie said: Mrs ozzie and I will never forget the words of triumph from the Bethel rep whos departing words were "And don't forget, we have your kids".

Oh my god, someone actually SAID this to you????!!!! What a bunch of low life pathetic PIGS!!!

• Scully
    Scully

It really bothers me that there are elderly folks out there in nursing homes who never get visited by their families and would dearly LOVE to see and hug their grandchildren but don't get the opportunity. At the same time, you have JW grandparents who reject their own children and grandchildren because they "don't want to get attached and face the pain of losing you all at Armageddon."

Dede, keep in mind that someday your father will not be able to care for himself. You get to pick the nursing home. Payback is a b!tch, daddy.

Love, Scully

Oh........ almost forgot........ lots of love and hugs coming your way!

Edited by - Scully on 3 January 2003 10:4:12

• Witch Child
    Witch Child

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Lyineyes))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Ouch. I am so sorry. It absolutely kills me when adults act far more childishly than most children. What jerks! They are the unworthy ones! Your kids are so dear, so precious. My kids are pretty sensitive too. I have one side of my family that shuns me... they aren't even JW!!! My six year old had assumed they were dead! He asked when was he going to see them since they were alive after all... hmmmmm... considering my father molested me and his parents shut mee out COLD after I left my ex... I don't think that is going to happen.

Hug your babies for me, hugs to you and Wild Turkey too.

~Witch

• Scarlet
    Scarlet

(((((((((((((((((((dede & her son))))))))))))))))))))))) I am so sorry this happened to your son.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit