Photography

by Frenchy 48 Replies latest social entertainment

• shamus100
    shamus100

Well that's one hell of a camera.

They had some similar cameras overseas but I couldn't be bothered to bring them back. They are heavy and probably didn't work anyways. Some had bullet holes through them.

• talesin
    talesin

That's the good thing about digital - you can shoot and shoot, then learn from it - free. Yup.

• shamus100
    shamus100

But editing is a pain in the ass! I've been at it for eight days now. My brain is melting. D:

It's more like a job to me now - I've got to find watermarks to incorporate on my photos, upload... oye! :(

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

Got this for Christmas this past year and have been taking a few pics with it. Love the pop art and other settings on it. I still have a lot to learn on some of the settings but usually just keep it on auto mode and point and shoot.

• talesin
    talesin

lrg -- fun, fun! Lucky you, that is a nice giftie for Xmas! The pop art is fun, I have a great kitty poster that I did that with, if ONLY I could use photobucket and make it work!

shamu - having the worst time trying to figure out Lightroom .... :(

t

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits
    Talesin: Speaking of WOW,,, sbc --- you have a gift; it was hard to choose favorites. Is that a skink?

Why thank you, madame. All my images are made with a $5 Walgreens disposable camera. And, yes'm, I believe that guy is a Five-lined Skink but I'm not into herpes so I could be wrong. (wut?) I might also be lying about the camera.

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

Lightroom is the shiznit.

• shamus100
    shamus100

I prefer Aperture from apple. ;)

What lens did you take that with? That's a nice shot.

• shamus100
    shamus100

I prefer Aperture from apple. ;)

What lens did you take that with? That's a nice shot.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Check out a facebook page called 1,000,000 Pictures

Awesome photography.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit