Do you believe in demons, Ted Jarasz?

by onthego 33 Replies latest jw friends

• gumby
    gumby

Kelsey,

Did I miss a past war with you and onthego? Why did you get so shitty over his thoughts. I too think teddy knows what the hells going on here.....being this is the biggest anti-watchtower element going!

This site has posters from and within the borg....do you know of anyone else who has the former clientel from dubland? Yes the borg knows ALL that goes on here. I like Teddy's ass being nailed in public....don't you?

• rowdy
    rowdy

hey kelsy maintain dude! did you have a bad day or something? you dont think people moniter this or do you forget how they got there writing material about un or the other material usa today wash post
    so on they moniter and read stuff they tell jws not to . rowdy suport your local red and white

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

I think all of Ted's demons are of his own making . . .

ESTEE

• Prisca
    Prisca

Onthego/Nancee Park/anewperson thinks that one of Ted's buddies are going to read this and go:

"Hey pal, have you read this? An apostate is calling you a child molestor! Unreal, huh?"

"Hmmm, you're right, Bro Observant. I'd better go and set the matter straight. I'm really concerned what the apostates and opposers think of me. After all, they posted this on a website, and if I don't respond, everyone will assume I'm guilty. Ok, fire up the computer, and I'll register on jw.com and write my response. Hmmm... do you think I should use my real name, or a trendy moniker? Search the files for a good pic for my avitar too."

Of course, my skepticism is going to prove I'm a WT troll, isn't that right Nancee?

• Mackin
    Mackin

And Nancee Park still hasn't learned to spell Ted Jaracz's name right.

edited to add:
    And if they've filed a lawsuit with his name misspelled it will probably be thrown out of court.

Mackin

Edited by - Mackin on 2 January 2003 18:54:3

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

As Nancee's account has been deactivated, nor are the 2 serial numbers at the bottom the same, why are you assuming that they are the same person?

Why you'll giving onthego such a hard time?

• Prisca
    Prisca

pettygrudger,

The similarities are all there, and too similar to be a coincidence.

Hey, if onthego is accused of being Nancee Park/anewperson, and he/she doesn't deny it, then that proves that he/she is guilty. Afterall, that's the reasoning that onthego/Nancee Park/anewperson is using about Ted, eh?

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

I don't know - the accusations were kind of rude to make in the first place imho -

If you don't like a certain poster, I thought the "ignore" feature was the appropriate way to handle it - not personal sarcastic remarks. If it were me and such accusations were made in such a sarcastic way - I'd probably be a little "hurt".

But yes, I would have to agree (and have stated as such) that allegations are "just allegations" without proof it isn't fair to judge anyone prematurely

• yumbby
    yumbby

I have to wonder if they do post lurkers to watch us, how long they stay witnesses. I bet the turn over is pretty high.

• gumby
    gumby

So did gumby make an ass out of himself by taking sides with a disliked imposter who is trolling.....or someone who's real ? Please tell me I'm not a dumbass!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit