Do you believe in demons, Ted Jarasz?

by onthego 33 Replies latest jw friends

• onthego
    onthego

Are you able to sleep at night? Knowing Pat Garza has gone public saying how you molested her and others when a District Overseer in Los Angeles? Seeing that still another lawsuit was filed the first day of the 2003 New year against the Watchtower Society you are a Governing Body member of?

Ted, did you think things would just "go away" when the silentlambs.org website was messed up? Did you think a few posers could make drive a wedge between Bill Bowen of silentlambs.org and ex-Governing Body member Ray Franz who wanted reforms and wrote Crisis Of Conscience?

Doesn't it worry you what your "angels" in the congregations are doing will come back to haunt you yourself? Or do you care, little man lost in the tower of delusions...

• kelsey007
    kelsey007

Yes I am sure that Ted will be reading your post and respond- Have you ever thought of directing your attacks directly at him instead of here where it is certain he will never hear your thoughts? I believe that his address is common knowledge and you can write to him daily if you like- That way maybe you will feel better about yourself- Being the good guy you feel you are maybe - just maybe....

• onthego
    onthego

I put it here because if not himself then many others will read it and some will pass it on to him. If I mailed him an intervening person would trash it. You also need to get real.

• kelsey007
    kelsey007

I see! So even though you are convinced that mailing him directly would never reach him- you equally believe that he has associations or contacts with the likes of us that post here? I am a bit confused on that one. Yes I am sure that Ted's best JW buddy is lurking here just waiting to print out your post and share with him over dinner.....

Or another thought: Is it possible that "onthego" is a bit of a coward- hiding behind an alias raving accusations against ones that he dare not confront face to face?

Edited by - kelsey007 on 2 January 2003 13:18:17

• Nordic
    Nordic

I give a huge yawn!!!

• kelsey007
    kelsey007

See even the likes of NORDIC would not pass on your post- Maybe pass the post up....

• Nordic
    Nordic

The yawn was for you 007

• freeman
    freeman

Dont think Old Ted J. is reading this, but fear not he will be getting the message nonetheless. Quite soon in fact, as there are more things in the works, so stay tuned. J

Freeman (happy to be a small part of it)

• Nordic
    Nordic

I cant wait Freeman

I hope he will pay some day!!!

• onthego
    onthego

The WTS assigns trolls to post for them on this board, and they also read everything that goes on it, so, yes, Ted Jarasz is kept aware of what I posted.

We recognize the trolls by the pro-WTS, pro-Jarasz postings they put up

Edited by - onthego on 2 January 2003 17:9:48

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit