Happy new year everyone!!!!

Cassi of the "Wus" class with Animal!!

Edited by - cassiline on 1 January 2003 2:21:17

• Michael Collins
    Michael Collins

Good old Bushmills.

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

All I had was some champagne although I am strongly considering a beer right now.

• Aztec
    Aztec

Well, I did have a few martini's earlier but I am now WIDE AWAKE!!!

hannibal, you're very correct. Ruby is probably the prettiest person here. Not to diss anyone else but yeah, she's very beautiful. Inside and out.

~Aztec

And Micheal Collins, Bushmills is very GOOD!!! One of my fave's!

• breeze
    breeze

Recently on a cruise I had Chocolate Martini's....WOW!

I am on the wagon this year until September 8th, 2003 and maybe beyond...AA...

• scootergirl
    scootergirl
    Animals Angels are.

Comments like that will get you "everywhere" animal! LOL

~Christy of the "proud to be in the animal angel" class

Edited by - scootergirl on 1 January 2003 6:31:48

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Mrs Ozzie and I celebrated with a LONG glass of Cape Velvet Brandy Cream aperitif over ice with dashings of ice cream and milk.

CHEERS EVERYBODY!!!

Ozzie

• troucul
    troucul

You guys are a bunch of wussies...I'm still goin' with champagne...(Ballatore Gran Spumante--sweet, cheap, and yet satisfying)...Why does a party need to end? You'll get enough sleep when your dead.

By the way Ruby, is it just Sour apple liqeur and vodka for that martini? That sounds DELISH!

You know some other good martinis? French Martini--Vodka, Chambord, Pineapple Juice

Dirty Martini-Vodka, olives stuffed with blue cheese----utterly orgasmic IMO

Edited by - troucul on 1 January 2003 11:34:45

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Marco Kat and I are drinking Peach luscious Wine. Oh it is so good. And this morning we are drinking champagne. And it is delicious.

I feel fuzzie in my furrie little head.

I want to wish all of you a ;

"H A P P Y N E W Y E A R"

• RubyTuesday
    RubyTuesday

Sorry It took so long for me to respond....I passed out shortly after midnight...No hangover tho.

Yum! Chocolate martini.....I'll have to try that.

Thanks hannible and Aztec!

Hannible there are much hotter looking chicks here...Heaven, Dutchie and Orbitingthesun...but most important they are very nice.

I knew I liked you for some reason Aztec....serouisly...i like reading all your post..your honest and very funny .You are very beautiful yourself...not to mention way cool(Don't tell anyone ..but I lucked out with that pic...I don't really look that good...the photographer is a miracle worker)

For you Troucul

The Sour Apple Martini Recipe

Ingredients
    1 oz vanilla flavored vodka
    1 oz sour apple schnapps
    1 splash sweet and sour mix

Serving Instructions
    Shake with crushed ice. Strain into glass. Serve the sour apple martini in a cocktail glass. Garnish with apple slices.

Edited by - rubytuesday on 1 January 2003 12:32:35

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit