What are you drinking tonight?

by RubyTuesday 45 Replies latest jw friends

• troucul
    troucul

vanilla flavored vodka? how the hell did you come across that? Is it Gordon's? I've never seen that. Absolut has all those fruity vodkas but I 've never seen a vanilla...you sure?

• RubyTuesday
    RubyTuesday

http://www.luctor.com/ The Vincent Van Gogh family of spirits includes
    Vincent Oranje Vodka, Vincent Citroen Vodka,
    Vincent Wild Appel Vodka
    , Vincent Raspberry
    Vodka, Vincent Dutch Chocolate Vodka,
    Vincent Vanilla Vodka and Van Gogh Gin
    .The Vincent Van Gogh family of spirits includes
    Vincent Oranje Vodka, Vincent Citroen Vodka,
    Vincent Wild Appel Vodka, Vincent Raspberry
    Vodka, Vincent Dutch Chocolate Vodka,
    Vincent Vanilla Vodka and Van Gogh Gin
    . http://www.luctor.com/

• bigfloppydog
    bigfloppydog

I topped the end of the year off with a bottle of Zinfandel called "Passion Fruit" my favorite.

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Gee BFD are you a lush or what heheheheheh?????????????????and how come you didn't call me at midnight and wake me up like you were going too????????? emmmmmmmmm?????????

your favorite friend in the whole wide world

Orange fat cat ^()**__**&*&^&%$$^*(&(&(*_(^&^%$$#$#$^%T&*(*)(^$%#$

• bigfloppydog
    bigfloppydog

Well OFC I just do not have the words to say, let me see. I did not wake you up at midnight, because I thought you and hubby would be bringing in the New Year with let me see having Sexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. You will probably be trying to top a new record this year on how many times a day you can do it. Ha! Ha!

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

your right BFD, we are going to set a new year world record and have sexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx every couple of hours a day and if we don't answer the phone you'll know why. And yes we will bring every evening in the new year to a climax with a drinky of our favourite drinks, wine, beer, ameratto, bailey's, or beer what ever we've got in the cabinet. Ah love and and a drink what a combo. What else in life could be so wonderful with your loved one.....????

Love ya doggy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit