blondie

White Zinfandel

• Gopher
    Gopher

White Zinfandel for me and my YC.

Gopher

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

Right now-- sober as a judge....may have a shot on ice at midnight if I even stay up that late....crap at my age a cold glass of milk rocks my world.

• moreisbetter
    moreisbetter

At the moment, gin & grapefruit juice. Later, a little Bushmills & some champagne.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

I'm drinking strawberry shortcake. Yeah, I know it's sweat, but if I can taste the alcohol I can't stand to drink it.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

BTW, how long did you have to wait in line to buy your liquor? I bought mine in between cleaning houses this morning, but I noticed on my way home at 5pm there was a line half way across the parking lot at the liquor store. I've never seen that happen before.

• Mum
    Mum

My roomie and I got so much booze for Christmas that I have the equivalent of a lush smorgasbord! She has gone over to her boyfriend's, so I'm alone with this well stocked liquor cabinet and plenty of glassware!

Well, I'm off to make myself happy!

Happy New Year! (raising glass)

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Sparkling grape juice....and the idiot husband left it too long in the freezer....then he put it in the microwave....we had carbonated, grape-flavored, semi-slush. But it was good anyway. However, he also made us drink it at 9 p.m. because he's too old and tired to stay up until Midnight. Gotta get my own still.

• RubyTuesday
    RubyTuesday

Hehe...hillbilly

I already had my liquor Lilacs...

I'm alone also Mum....watching the Twilight Zone Marathon

LOL...RedhorseWoman...very funny!

Now I'm drinking margaritas...

It's hard to type with a buzz going..

Edited by - rubytuesday on 31 December 2002 23:54:41

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

Water, so far.