I watched Mr. Jackson last night with my super cult minded parents

by Magwitch 22 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Quarterback
    Quarterback
    Wow, I'm surprised that your Elder dad is able to sit and socialize with some of his DF'd kids in this way.
  • bobld
    bobld
    So your parents are happier than pigs in shit that the GB-slave uses the bible to sexual abuse little children.
  • Scully
    Scully

Mags,

Sad that your parents couldn't see the poo that was spewing from GeeJay's mouth. But good on you for keeping it classy. At their ages, to come to that realization would have shattered their world, and that's really all they have.

• ozbrad
    ozbrad

I thought Jackson was constantly evasive and preachy and waffled on to waste time.

Something he's no doubt perfected over the years.

He came off much worse after lunch. Shame the parents never saw part 2

• ron rawson
    ron rawson
    Magwitch, you did the right thing....my parents both died sure that the great tribulation was sooooo close...but towards the end....during the last days of each of their lives they revealed the little cracks in the wall. My mom said that the birthday/holiday teachings were a load of crap....holey moley, ....my dad blew a raspberry when I asked him how he felt about 1914, a year of special significance to him since he was born in then. So, jubilant as they may have been watching this.....when they're down to the end of the line; don't be surprised if they show the little cracks in the wall. My mom was 88 when she died.....my dad 4years later was 98. No need to exploit their situations....give it time and see if maybe they surprise you as my folks did me. Wishing you the best....just keep loving them. Aloha, Ron
  • possum
    possum
    I hold my elderly parent responsible for the fear that he instilled in us fear of worldy people, education, celebrations, thinking and reasoning as intelligent autonomous human beings and fear of reprisal when we disappointed the organisation.......My parent wholly owned body and soul by the organisation and is not able to love me unconditionally which really leaves me parent less, him childless (although he did tell me that if I wouldn't love jehovah and his organsation he could find plenty of spiritual daughters in the organisation) and now that he is a very old man will the organisation look after him when he is very frail the organisation??? Since they are happy to keep in the spirit of the two witness rule may be they will apply kings 1.1.
    1Now King David was old, advanced in age; and they covered him with clothes, but he could not keep warm. 2So his servants said to him, "Let them seek a young virgin for my lord the king, and let her attend the king and become his nurse; and let her lie in your bosom, that my lord the king may keep warm." 3So they searched for a beautiful girl throughout all the territory of Israel, and found Abishag the Shunammite, and brought her to the king.… Another theocratic use of young women hot water bottle!
  • AFRIKANMAN
    AFRIKANMAN
    Another theocratic use of young women hot water bottle! - Love the idea though !!! [I'm joking ...! ]
  • datto
    datto

Thank you Magwitch, that was wise. Good thing is the children are Df'd and your parents still keep in touch with'em and live happily.

thanks ron rawson for sharing your experience. I do believe as well folks will eventually realize those were craps. It's just that they have been doing it for too many years until it became habit. Habit dies hard.

• berrygerry
    berrygerry

Agree with ozbrad.

The morning was the warmup.

The afternoon was the game - not as dramatic as I'd hoped, but St, Angus knows what he is doing.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    I think I'd have a nervous f**king breakdown if I'd watched this with my JW mom and she talked like that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit