Do we have consensus that Mr Jackson was wearing a gold Apple Watch?

by StarTrekAngel 25 Replies latest watchtower bible

• wannaexit
    wannaexit
    I wouldn't be surprised if they have expensive jewellery. They high and mighty are well taken care of.
  • _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Cant answer without a pic...
  • cantleave
    cantleave
    Not an expert on Apple watches like I am with Rolex - It does look like an apple watch, whether or not it is the Edition (the solid gold one) can not be ascertained from the video as the picture quality is poor.
  • StarTrekAngel
    StarTrekAngel
    There is only one Gold edition watch. The others are either gray or silver color. Is either a gold apple watch or is a knock off. Has anyone seen any knock off?
  • cantleave
    cantleave
    The trouble with the video is we don't know the light hue in GJ's room. On video a chrome watch will look gold under warm tone light such as a tungsten filament or warm LED, in the same way a gold watch can look silver under a cold hue light such as white LED of flourescent.
  • _Morpheus
  • cantleave
    cantleave
    Thanks Morpheus
  • minimus
    minimus
    If these guys wear Armani suits or ties or alligator shoes or designer watches, I don't care. They get freebies all of the time. Is it wrong for them to wear a pinky ring or Rolex ? Not really. They are merely men. When we extol them like this, we should think about how silly it all is.
  • minimus
    minimus
    By the way, this apple watch is not what they were expecting for prestige, Apple, that is. It's a dog.
  • cantleave
    cantleave
    I wouldn't wear an apple watch - I love mechanical timepieces.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit