Are JW women repressed in the org?

by Tina 67 Replies latest jw friends

• mommy
    mommy

IW,
    I am not going to go there with you. Did you read my entire post? Please show some consideration to the hand I have extended you and others have as well.
    I am not going to have you rip apart that post peice by peice..it was spoken in entirity and there it will remain. Thank you.
    wendy

• Tina
    Tina

hi fp,
    just jumping in to say I got the mail.Thank you! Ill check it out soon as I can,,,Tina

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman

Wendy,

This is a public forum. No one needs an invitation from a participant in order to post. In addition you have shown that you have overstepped yourself, you cannot show that I "used the chat to lash insults at Farkel" because I did not. You are backtracking!

IW

• mommy
    mommy

Tina,
    Would you mind forwarding it to me? Or FP if you are reading this I would appreciate the link. Thanks.
    IW,
    Again I am saying I am not going to go there, find another participant for your game This is not a war...just a discussion board
    wendy

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman

Wendy,

I am disappointed. I'm not trying to start a war. You know that. I simply asked you to explain what you meant, that's all.
    Your response speaks loud and clear! Have fun in the chat!

IW

• Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Boy, as soon as my in laws leave and I have some time to really go through this, I am
    going to go SO into this....

Essie
    (whose mind may explode from all the things she's feeling about this thread! *lol*)

• ianao
    ianao

IslandWoman:

I think Wendy was referring to an extension of friendship, not permission to commune with others on this DB.

I agree with you regarding FlowerPetal. Don't know any conversations that went on after I left the chat, but I do know that her strong-headed overtones yet submissive arrogance raised a few brows. That mentality also thoroughly depresses yours truly, especially when they cannot see the source (or can they?)

Anyway, flowerpetal "peed in my cheerios", so that's personally why I didn't give her a fair shake. It was no direct fault of her own, just my frustration at perceived blindness.

• Flowerpetal
    Flowerpetal

Wendy, here is the link. Richard Dawkins is one of the people who also knows about this study of memes and mnemotics. Mr. Brodie mentions him on this site. I hope you will check it out.

I hope as you get to know me better (if you want to) you will realize that I'm not a game player.

• Flowerpetal
    Flowerpetal

Thanks IW! Once one of my co-workers told our boss "you can't fight city hall," and my boss said "Oh yes you can!" So I decided that would be my philsophy.

• Flowerpetal
    Flowerpetal

OOPS Wendy, I forgot to include the link:

http://www.memecentral.com

Tina, you're welcome as well. Hope you check it out thoroughly.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit