ATTENTION APOSTATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by GING 69 Replies latest jw friends

• found
    found

JT I think you're right, I noticed the same boo boos in his post. Did you also catch : "My Book of Bible Studies" instead of "My Book of Bible Stories"? Interesting.

• JT
    JT

Found

you are on the money - it is so sad that some posters lack the ability to offer anything of real substance so instead they attempt to throw out some mud and see what sticks to the wall-

what so many of these persons fail to keep in mind is that we are FORMER "Professional Bull Sh!ters"

WE SPENT 90hours a month many of us BS folks about some Timeshare Beach Front Property that they could enjoy if they joined us in selling worthless books for the rest of out lives,

so when we see some JackA$$ come on the net and try to BS us we just laugh at thier DumbA$$

smile

• found
    found

If he's not a JW tho, makes me wonder, what IS his point?

• Gizmo
    Gizmo

Imagine
    Imagine there's no heaven,
    It's easy if you try,
    No hell below us,
    Above us only sky,
    Imagine all the people
    living for today...

Imagine there's no countries,
    It isnt hard to do,
    Nothing to kill or die for,
    No religion too,
    Imagine all the people
    living life in peace...

Imagine no possesions,
    I wonder if you can,
    No need for greed or hunger,
    A brotherhood of man,
    Imagine all the people
    Sharing all the world...

You may say Im a dreamer,
    but Im not the only one,
    I hope some day you'll join us,
    And the world will live as one.

Writen by: John Lennon
    Piss be with you GING
  • SillyPutty
    SillyPutty

My guess is that he's a child just playing a game. His/her parents would be very angry if they knew he/she was posting here.

If he returns he should know that he can't count time just talking on a message board. (A real witness wouldn't be devious or crooked and LIE about their service, would they? He hasn't preached about the *kingdom*. He hasn't witnessed about ANYTHING.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Welcome back to the forum, Ging. You said: "ALL U DISPLAY IS HATE. QUIT U R PATHETIC CRUSADE TO DESTROY THE WTS. U R CHILDISH " IF I CANT HAVE IT... NO ONE CAN" ATTITUDE"

Back at ya, girly.

Robyn

• obiwan
    obiwan

Dang! You don't have to shout I'm right in front of the screen. Oh by the way....I resemble that remark.

• deddaisy
    deddaisy
    WHY DONT U GO AFTER THE CATHOLIC CHURCH AS WELL...THEY ARE JUST AS CONTROLING

OMG. gotta love this. "Well what about Babylon the Great, they're just as bad as us."

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

I love GIG's Sarcasm. Please tell me none of you actually took them seriously. It's the ultimate Sarcasm. I love it!!! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

GIG You are my hero

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

Isn't there some kind of jw rule that says no JW is allowed to register with a non-jw religious organization??

I guess that makes HIM an apostate!

LMAO

ESTEE

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit