ATTENTION APOSTATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by GING 69 Replies latest jw friends

• GING
    GING

Cassiline : About a week.

Mouthy : Thanks for the question, i shall reply tommorow....i have to go home now..#

Much love ging

• Realist
    Realist

oh please...GING is just making fun!!!

• Simon
  • hamptonite21
    hamptonite21

Ging your from suffolk county NY? LI?

• blondie
    blondie

GING, I guess Simon found out that you and ELOHIM are closely related.

Blondie

• neyank
    neyank

BROTHER Ging!!!!!!!!!!

Thank God that you're here!!!!!

These APOSTATES have me in their trap!

They've been force feeding me their beliefs on the WTS and their teachings.

I know the WTS is right!!!!!!!

But these APOSTATES are a hinderence.
    They are preventing me from returning to the Fold.
    The only true religion.
    Gods chosen orginization.

They've been (gasp) telling lies about Gods true orginization.
    Can you believe that?!?!?!

So tell me PLEASE.
    How do I counter the claims by these APOSTATES that the WTS is a high control group
    and a cult???

I mean, don't they let us make our own decision as to whether to believe their teachings or not?

Has the WTS ever taught something they said came from God and then later changed their mind on that teaching?

I know these APOSTATES are the devil.

Do you know that they say that the WTS has caused unneeded deaths with some of their teachings?
    I'm talking about the organ transplant teaching that they changed years later.
    I know this CAN'T be true! Can it?

I know it must be ok for the WTS to put themselves in the place of Jesus as our way to God even tho Jesus said "No one comes to the Father but by ME."

I mean, isn't it ok for the WTS to act in a unChristian way and tell people that God wants them out selling magazines to earn His favor?

Isn't it ok that the WTS says that preaching Gods Word means being out in service trying to distribute magazines that has teachings in them that WILL be changed a few years down the road?

So that in all actuallity,we weren't preaching Gods Words but instead we were preaching mens words.

Tell me that these Apostates are wrong brother Ging.

If you can give me facts that can prove these acusations wrong, I'll be able to slip out of the clutches of these evil Apostates and return to the loving brotherhood that is never wrong and always tells the truth.

Because I know that the WTS has never had to change their teachings because they get their info from God and God is never wrong. Right?

And of course they would never lie to their followers. Right?

HELP MMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

neyank

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

GING
    nVWb0RR/8+y/pYOFHMiV8A

ELHOIM
    nVWb0RR/8+y/pYOFHMiV8A

BUSTED!

Perhaps GING/ELHOIM needs to review his/her May 1, 1997 Watchtower...

'We Need Honest People'

HONESTY is rare in today's world. Yet, it is a basic requirement for Christians. Paul wrote: "We wish to conduct ourselves honestly in all things." (Hebrews 13:18) This is what Wilma, one of Jehovah's Witnesses in Faenza, Italy, wanted to do.

The newspaper Il Resto del Carlino relates that when she found a wallet containing a large sum of money outside a supermarket in her city, she turned it over to the police "without hesitation" so that it could be returned to its owner.

When the mayor heard of this, he immediately sent a brief note of thanks to Wilma. "In the name of the City," he wrote, "I heartily thank you for your fine gesture. Our noble city of Faenza needs good and honest people."

Whether good actions become known or not, we should always strive to be honest. As the Holy Scriptures exhort, "we are trying to do right not only in the sight of God but also in the sight of men."-2 Corinthians 8:21, The Jerusalem Bible.

Edited by - Elsewhere on 29 December 2002 12:53:1

• Shakita
    Shakita

Ging = Elhoim

Yup............they look the same to me!

Mrs. Shakita(who thinks that some people need to get a life!)

• Marcos
    Marcos

Thanks Simon!

Just a casual viewing of Ging / Elhoim's posts show the grammatical similarity. Elsewhere's post more or less confirms it. However, is it possible that it might be 2 different (illiterate) posters using the same machine? I'm still not up on the occult workings of computers. I'm a third world kinda guy. Even FIRE (shudder) still scares me!

Anyway, even though it looks like Ging/Elhoim will not be posting further, he can still look.

Isn't it wonderful that drip by drip we are gaining members now that the "official" WT board has closed down? I don not mean to be sarcastic here. I think that the kind response of many of the posters here is a good thing and that many really negative and nasty people from the WT will be shamed and made to change their attitudes by such a response.

I think that the stronger responses were pretty much all well thought out and funny. It is good for new ones to get a dose of both sides of the "real world".

Personally, I'm with Farkel

"Bite me!"
    Marcos
  • Simon
    Simon

I think it's best to always answer 'properly' and not rubbish anyone who first comes here. They may change if they are given the time to do so.

This doesn't mean we'll put up with people playing games though!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit