ATTENTION APOSTATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by GING 69 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
  • Mary
    Mary

Ging said: Mary: Yes english is my second language....

Really?! Wow, that's amazing!! I would have guessed it was your fifth or sixth language!

r u taking the piss...

Not sure exactly what you're asking here..........am I taking a piss? No, but I'm listening to a load of shit coming from you!

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

GING, welcome to the "dark side".........

MOST JWS R HAPPY IN THE WTS....

Really? Most JWS R happy in the WTS? Like you? You won't even post your REAL NAME, why?

Would you be happy if one of your local elders saw it posted here and found out you were "talking" to the evil apostates?

So I guess I'm double daring you to get real, post your name and see how happy you are after the witch hunt.

While you are at the library, read try reading the Bible and finding out the true meaning of the word "apostate", if you can't find it in the Bible try the dictonary and then ask yourself if it really is evil to question your beliefs after all the WTS tells us it is our god-given right.

I along with many others here invite you to stick around you just might learn a few things about the WTS. For most of us it's not God we reject it's the B'org.

Have a Happy New Year GING!

Katie

• RubyTuesday
    RubyTuesday

in fact i am counting this on my field service hrs...only 15hrs to go this month..dont u just love pioneering...

You need to start subtracting your time.....cuz you're striking out here..Your just makeing our heels dig in deeper. You need to learn some social skills.

I loathed going out in service!!!

• GING
    GING

Ashitaka Yes havent u read the latest watchtower.

"how to confuse apostates"

" apostates cannot comprehend CAPS, hence to confuse the fallen ones we have reprinted all our literature in CAPS so they can ALL be recalled to the cong for assimilation, arent we gratefull for the loving spirit directed GB brothers and sisters?".

Much like the tower of babel, hey.

Nice ass...but iam going to have to confess to the elders that i have viewed porographic material... please dont stumble me again..

bikerchic ; post my real name???? STEVEN FROM EAST ANGLIA...oh sorry steven .

• JH
    JH

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

I would gain nothing
    unless I loved others.
    Love is kind and patient,
    never jealous, boastful,
    proud, or rude.
    Love isn't selfish
    or quick tempered.
    It doesn't keep a record
    of wrongs that others do.
    Love rejoices in the truth,
    but not in evil.
    Love is always supportive,
    loyal, hopeful,
    and trusting.
    Love never fails!

Like most Witnesses, you sir are displaying none of what the apostle Paul so eloquently described. Your posts are full vitirolic sarcasm and frightened anger. You are not interested in a discussion or in engaging in an adult conversation. If you are content with the swill that Jehovah's Witnesses spew out, then be on your way and leave this place. This forum is for the grownups. People here are interested in helping each other recover and heal and maybe have some intelligent conversation. I've been through this drill before with other Witnesses, and frankly you and your act are tiresome. So use your limited grey cells and call me some vulgar and simple minded name.

I will not be reading or responding to you again.

• kelsey007
    kelsey007

LOL @ ging (steven) You must have been lurking here for a few minutes- You figured out well which buttons to push to get an apostate riled up....

Whether you are serious or only playing a game there are some very negative people here and some not at all negative people here. There are some that thrive on bashing the WT as the evil empire and then there are some that are just glad to be out.

If you are an active JW- I welcome you with open arms and congragulate you on your courage for being here. If you are only here to play a game and entertain yourself I equally congragulate you on finding the buttons to push that stir emotion so well here.

Welcome!

• GING
    GING

JH : Thanks for the thought, but i am already a member there.... and by the way under spiritual goals and progress i put that i was aiming to call on all apostates and place the My book of bible studies book, its just about all the weak minds can manage.

Rubytuesday: why should i subtract my hrs...i dont have to be successful....oh just so you can contribute to the yearly growth of the wts i am counting all of u as bible studies..

Ging from Suffolk...ooooooh getting closer...

• GING
    GING

TEX : Nice words tex but since i have been on here not 1 person has posted anything biblical or otherwise to prove wts wrong.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit