ATTENTION APOSTATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by GING 69 Replies latest jw friends

• Cassiline
    Cassiline
    ...THEY ARE JUST AS CONTROLING AND THEY WOULDENT BE SCARED OF U LIKE MOST JWS

Why? Would they be afraid? Considering they do have the "one true" God?

SURE PREACH U HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO PREACH

Thanks for the permission to speak. I see no preaching going on here.

IAM OFF TO THE UNITED NATIONS TO TAKE MY BOOKS BACK
    Wow, you too eh? What a coincidence !!!
  • DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Alright, people, who left the back door open last night?

Doesn't it just warm your soul to hear such words of love and encouragement from God's loving sole channel of communication?

APOSTATES.... FALLEN ONES..... SPIRITUALLY WEAK ONES.....WHATEVER U WANT TO CALL U R SELFS MAKE ME SICK..

Last I heard, it is the Bitchtower that labels us as anything. As for making you sick, perhaps you have been looking in the mirror too much or listening to the Pathetic and Greedy Slave too much.

ALL U DISPLAY IS HATE. QUIT U R PATHETIC CRUSADE TO DESTROY THE WTS. U R CHILDISH " IF I CANT HAVE IT... NO ONE CAN" ATTITUDE.

ROLMAO! And who is it that has instituted a campaign of seeking out those who have stopped attending to force them back or be forever cut-off from family and friends?

APOSTATE 1) " ONCE AT A MEETING A TALK WAS GIVEN AND THE ELDER SAID WE SHOULD PRAY FOR THE SPIRITUALLY WEAK ONES IN THE CONG!!!!!!.
    APOSTATE 2) "OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH HOW DARE THEY TRY AND CONTROL YOU LIKE THAT... I SEE WHY U LEFT THAT CULT NOW....I AM SO HAPPY.....HAPPY.......HEHE.

Oh puleeze! I have not heard of one single person "awakened" from their spiritual sleep because they were asked to pray for someone. And, happy? You're damn straight I'm happy now. I can enjoy my grandsons and my children who chose to not become JWs without the pressure to make them door to door slaesman of trashy magazines.

PLEEEEEEEASE...GET REAL.. SURE PREACH U HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO PREACH, JUST AS JWS HAVE THE RIGHT TO PREACH ALSO. WHY DONT U GO AFTER THE CATHOLIC CHURCH AS WELL...THEY ARE JUST AS CONTROLING AND THEY WOULDENT BE SCARED OF U LIKE MOST JWS. OK A LOT OF U HAVE BEEN MESSED UP BUT, USE U R WORDS IN A CONSTRUCTIVE MANNER.. DONT TEAR DOWN OTHERS BELIEFS CAUSE U R PISSED OFF AND NOT IN THE GANG ANYMORE.

Last time I read that filth of a magazine, it is they who have declared themselves as Gods Sole Channel of Communication, not us. If we have the right to preach, am I welcome to preach my message outside your Kingdumb Hall? Can I distribute a paper stating my view to all withing your cong.?

MOST JWS R HAPPY IN THE WTS.... ANYWAY HOW DO U KNOW THEY R NOT JEHOVAHS PEOPLE...FROM YOUR VIEWS THE WTS IS EVIL AND UNJUST.... FUNNY THAT THE JEHOVAH OF THE BIBLE.. THE CREATOR IS A NOT DISLIKE THE WTS U PORTARY. I BET THE NON ISRALITES THEN SAID DONT WORRY THEY CANT HAVE THE TRUE GOD HE KILLS INOCENT CHILDREN..OOOPS.HOW WRONG WE R.

Over 900 people were happy within the Peoples Temple, too. Too bad they weren't happy enough to test the Kool-Aid prior to drinking it.

SURELY IT IS BETTER TO BELIEVE IN GOD THAN TOTALLY REJECT HIM LIKE U LOT.

Who says that all who awaken and leave your heartless group no longer believe in God? Many have found the true God, for the first time.

IF U HAVE FAITH IN GOD AND AT AT DEATH/WHATEVER...THERE IS NO GOD U HAVE LOST NOTHING....HOWEVER IF U REJECT GOD AND THERE IS A GOD U R BUGGERED.. ( JW LOGIC)

"Buggered?" Is that a JW word now? Thanks for your kind words, but since even your Bible says that God reads hearts and decides who is saved, I'll follow him and his son, not the Bitchtower.

WELL I SHALL LEAVE U "APOSTATES" WITH U R EVIL DEEDS... IAM OFF TO THE UNITED NATIONS TO TAKE MY BOOKS BACK

How kind of you to stop by and leave such words of faith and encouagement. You have done a great service, though. Even though I will now be "buggered," I can see again why I chose to "come out of her," and will remain out.

Enjoy your visit to the UN.

Lew W

Edited by - DakotaRed on 29 December 2002 11:23:28

Edited by - DakotaRed on 29 December 2002 11:24:36

• RubyTuesday
    RubyTuesday
    i stated that u r driven by a pathetic desire to destroy the "EVIL" empire and destroy other people's faith.

Amazing that you think you know what drives us. I am driven to save children from being molested...it may be too late for my niece...but I care about other children .Do you?

• Farkel
    Farkel

Ging,

Bite me!

Farkel

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

LOL-Does using CAPS make you more credible somehow?

ash

• CC Ryder
    CC Ryder

My opinions stay right here Ging. My discision to leave the WTS was my own, and anyone else that comes here to discuss things that are bothering them about the way they are being treated or what they have discovered about the WTS will get my support because of the very valid information I have digested.

Thanks for your comments and stick around awhile. Please do not Hit and Run.

CC

• GING
    GING

Mary: Yes english is my second language.... r u taking the piss....

And i am not bound by wts doctrine regarding posting on this site....in fact i am counting this on my field service hrs...only 15hrs to go this month..dont u just love pioneering...

As u know wts doctrine is based around jehovah...jesus is relegated to second place... so with that in mind i am perfectly in line and following my gods example in my "attacks" on u.

Jehovah is a jealous god.

love.

• COMF
    COMF
    ALL U DISPLAY IS HATE

Ah, not so, my friend, not so! Behold:

IAM OFF TO THE UNITED NATIONS TO TAKE MY BOOKS BACK

Yes, and while you're at it, take your tongue back out of your cheek.

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Jehovah must be a real asshole if he has you as a spokesperson. And, when is jealousy a good thing? Great qualities for the almighty to show.

The only thing you should worry about is the policemen who call themselves elders. If they knew you posted here, they'd tar and feather you.

ash

• expatbrit
    expatbrit
    i stated that u r driven by a pathetic desire to destroy the "EVIL" empire and destroy other people's faith.

That is a statement you should consider before going out in field service next weekend.

Expatbrit

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit