John Oliver starts a new church ...

by EdenOne 19 Replies latest social humour

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

I must add, there are some ministers that are sincere in their ministry. After leaving

the Witnesses I became a member of the church I was raised in. The minister

at the time was a good man. He refused the salary the church offered him, taking

much less, concerned about members a hard worker. But we parted because he

kept bugging me about starting a ministry like the JW's, knocking on people doors.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I had just seen this video earlier today and wondered if I might post it here. John Oliver is awesome at comically just saying what we all want to say about things,.....well, what us liberals want to say anyway.

• Stealth
    Stealth

John Oliver has a spiritual message for you,.... call this number now!

1-800-844-7475

• Scully
    Scully

Our Lady of Perpetual Exemption

"Our Lady of Perpetual Exemption may choose to wind down and dissolve in the near future. Upon dissolution, any assets belonging to the Church at that time will be distributed to Doctors Without Borders, a non-profit charitable organization that is tax-exempt under § 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code (EIN: 13-3433452) and which provides emergency medical aid in places where it is needed most."

• umbertoecho
    umbertoecho
    Doesn't function in Australia either. Shame. I was looking forward to watching a bit of light entertainment after the RC video's.
  • umbertoecho
    umbertoecho
    I might have a look at utube see if I can find him there.....
  • cantleave
    cantleave

That was BRILLIANT!

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse
    Wanda is the SNL actress. forgot her name. ;-)
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

"Our Lady of Perpetual Exemption"..

...priceless.

• ReligionOfHatred
    ReligionOfHatred
    Let's bump your posts, should have searched before posting mine. Bump!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit