The Ways Of A Weasel

by Yadirf 121 Replies latest jw friends

• Lefty
    Lefty
    - this is getting to funny,lefty

So, you think that your having shown disrespect towards a woman that clearly didn't deserve it, is "funny".

I'm going to use this thread against you. Be aware of that.

Yadirf

• hannibal
    hannibal

friday,

thanks for the warning.;)

-Maybe you could start a 'The way of a Weasel 2' about me. Then we could start this silly circle all over again, would'nt that be fun!

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Listen Flyman or what ever you are,,,,,,,,,,, I am not an idiot, you are seriously deranged, let it go man.

No ones cares what Outlaw did or did not say to you.

Lets see, you have called more names than anyone I have heard from in awhile. I thought that was against the rules here, do you see you are not getting your lame point across?

And you called me an idiot? Just ,, what was that ..........."brilliant".

• Lefty
    Lefty
    Then we could start this silly circle all over again, would'nt that be fun!

So now you accuse me of being "silly" for bringing it to your attention that you have spoken disrespectfully to a woman that you shouldn't have been disrespectful towards. So now you want your deed to go on record as your just having been "silly". No, you haven' t been silly, you've been stupid, and disrespectful when there was no call for being so. You have no manners, and you aren't ashamed for not having any. Somebody is bound to bloody your nose, if you don't change your attitude towards other people .. just wait and see.

Yadirf

• not interested
    not interested

Hann,

better be careful or hes gonna turn everyone aginst you ya know cuz you have no life outsid of the computer, ya know, what would youdo if noone here talked to you again, and the people that you know personaly from here, that truly know you and know what kind of person you are, when they wont talkto you anymore, what will you do then? you better be careful

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

I wonder where the moderators are for this?

I was just suggesting to this man to let it go.

HELLO , all thread lockers,,,,,,,,,,,now would be a damn good time to shut this up now.

Sincerely,,,,,,,,,, as flyman called me,,,,,,,,,,, LyinEyes, ( whose screen name implies character) fat ass, idiot, does that cover it all.

I swear I have seen threads locked for a pure joke , that hurt on one, this one is insulting and this is what makes me wonder what is going on here.

• hannibal
    hannibal

Lefty,

Thats the over/under on days I bet you have left on this forum, the way you seem to be unrelenting on how you treat people undiscrimately.Obviously I have no say in anything on the goings on in here,just call it a hunch. Right now i'm betting the under till it runs out of paper!

• Lefty
    Lefty
    Listen Flyman or what ever you are,,,,,,,,,,, I am not an idiot, you are seriously deranged, let it go man.

No ones cares what Outlaw did or did not say to you.

You just keep coming back for more. You've got to be an idiot because you came back into this thread after having left previously. It's obvious that you actually like it here. And yes, I know that "no one cares what Outlaw did or did not say to [me]". And I know the reason why too ... it's called prejudice, if that isn't a word too big for your vocabulary.

Yadirf

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Does this man want to be kicked off? Is this a joke?

Ok fly man,,,,,,,,,,,,you want vocabulary?

Here are a list of some of the words and phrases you have used against people who just plain and simple don't take your side:

Weasel

sneaky

treacherous

rarely gets noticed

liar

liar

liar

jerk

lover of lies

mental ward

flushing down the toilet

nut

bastard

turds

dumb

kicking ass

hiss-not piss on you

idiot

big fat ass

Simon,,,,,,,,,,,, is this allowed, I mean really, seems a few days ago a few girls got booted for name calling.

I know it is a hard call Simon, we all get away with a lot of things we say, you usually give us a chance or two to not carry out unkind words too far. I can't see how this one person is allowed to attack everyone who disagrees with him in this fashion.

I am sure I even left out quiet a few of the statements and words he used to others , before I even looked at this thread.

I do think Simon is sleeping and I hate for him to wake up to this ........ it is so utterly silly, but this has been going on from Dec. 22 , 23 and the 24th.

Edited by - LyinEyes on 24 December 2002 5:19:47

• FrankyFourVests
    FrankyFourVests

Simon is sleeping rightnow I'd imagine. However, if Yadirf isn't deactivated after the crackdown that has come in recent days I would be very surprised.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit