The Ways Of A Weasel

by Yadirf 121 Replies latest jw friends

• JeffT
    JeffT

I love potluck parties! I'll throw the grill in the back of the pickup, grab some ribs and I'm on my way.

• maximumflash
    maximumflash

I got the soft drinks. LOL

• maximumflash
    maximumflash

And I got the beer too.

• Lefty
    Lefty

List of those who defend obvious liars

#1 COMF

#2 Francois

#3 Animal

#4 Valis

#5 xenawarrior

#6 maximumflash

#7 expatbrit

#8 DannyBear

#9 outofthe org

Who wants to make it a full 10?

Yadirf (borrowing my wife's account again. I can't believe I've already hit the daily limit. Must be those corrections I've made that counted against me.)

(Whoops! I've just been asked, by my better half, why the hell I'm using her account again. This may be my last post for the day ... we'll see.)

By the way: Where in the hell is OUTLAW at?

I'm sure he here, weasel around somewhere, purposely avoiding this thread.

• Haereticus
    Haereticus

Yadirf is enlisting people to "..attack the WTS"

I'd like to see my name enlisted. That society has deceived me personally by changing its view on a subject that kept me in prison for 2 years 4 months and 15 days.

Mark

• Englishman
    Englishman

Yadirf,

Sorry Mate, but I'm totally non-plussed on this "weasel" thing. Did you mean "hamster"?

OK, lets give it a whirl then: "Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberries!"

Hmmm, not really a go-er is it? I'll take another peek:

Nope!

'S no good, you are going to have to drop all these Transatlantic expressions and resort to plain English, what exactly is a weasel?

BTW, the short definition you gave has been deemed inadequate by the RSPCTW.

Englishman.

• ugg
    ugg

animal is my brother,,,leave him alone you posted,,,now just accept your responses

• COMF
  • wednesday
    wednesday
    The poor guy sits up there in his little cabin in Canada, all lonely, in hopes of conjuring up someone to talk to here on the Internet. Have any of you here noticed how few replies he gets to the almost daily comments that he makes in various threads? He rarely gets noticed, and doesn't even seem to know it.

the above is a very mean spirited statement.

• jgnat
    jgnat

I baked these today, half recipe. I ran out of raisins, so I threw in some sweetened cocoanut instead. I also doubled up on the nutmeg, because I want to finish off my old spices. Yummy!

RAISIN COOKIES

Printed from COOKS.COM

2 c. raisins
    1 c. water
    1 3/4 c. sugar
    1 c. shortening (butter or Crisco)
    2 eggs, beaten
    1 tsp. vanilla
    3 1/2 c. flour
    1 tsp. baking powder
    1 tsp. soda
    1 tsp. salt
    1/2 tsp. cinnamon
    1/2 tsp. nutmeg
    1 c. chopped nuts

Boil water and raisins, 3 minutes. Add sugar, shortening and mix well. Add eggs and vanilla and mix then all other ingredients. Drop by tablespoon until greased cookie sheet and bake at 375 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit