The Ways Of A Weasel

by Yadirf 121 Replies latest jw friends

• Yadirf
    Yadirf
    BTW, why did I only rank number 4 on the liars list? Now that really hurt my feelings.

You should feel honored that I was even willing to use my previously unpoluted keyboard in typing out your name to begin with ... given the reputation that you've acquired for that name. BTW, are you absolutely sure that your name doesn't have one too many letters in it? Seems to me like it ought to only have four letters, like some other curse words have got.

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

lying isnt very nice is it Yadirf....but then calling people a bastard isnt much better, is it?

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Wow how did I miss this party????????? Those cookies seem heavenly, Max.

Hummmmmmmm all my friends are on that list.................

I will do a monalogue from the monalougue of Mary Catherine Of Saturday Night Live fame:

" in the words of the title character, Jack Dawson, played by the young Leonardo Decaprio........................... speaking to the lovely Rose as she contemplates jumping from the back of the Titanic,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,"you jump , I jump".

Thankkkkkkkkkkkkkkkssssssss, superstar!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to be on that list with my friends, they jump in , I jump in.

I like OUTLAW.

• maximumflash
    maximumflash

We should change this to the receipe thread. Several people seem to like the cookies.

Is this party still on or what?

Blah

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

Pleasuredome spouts,

lying isnt very nice is it Yadirf....but then calling people a bastard isnt much better, is it?

Except that the lie mentioned was indeed truly a lie, and the bastard you reference is indeed truly a bastard. Does that make sense to you, PleasureD? Or do you need help with that nmad Dome you have there atop your eyebrows? Hint: The first you mentioned is the truth (Outlaw lied), the second you mentioned is the truth also (Valis is a bastard). And, yes, calling Valis a bastard is much "better," because it is the truth (ask him why don't you). On the other hand, Outlaw's lie is just that ... a nmad lie, which is not as good because it isn't the truth. Get it?

• Skeptic
    Skeptic
    You are one of the few half-way sensible people on this board. But before your ego becomes too inflated over me saying that about you, remember that I said "half-way" sensible.

LOL! Thanks, Yadirf...I think.

• D8TA
    D8TA

I swear to the gods I don't believe in, this is the absolute truth:

Yadrif has a monkey harem, and enjoys watching that "squealing" part from the movie Deliverence.

This explains (for n00bs) why he comes out swinging his banjo looking for a duel.

Oh, and he likes playing Hungry Hungry Hippos naked while soaking the local transients with Crisco oil.

MMMM..MMM!

Kentucky Fried Yadrif!

Good Flamin'

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

expatbrit

yarddrift:

XW of the "hope I have enough avacadoes as the party at Outlaw's grows" class

• Yadirf
    Yadirf
    I'm thinking about kicking you off the list and flushing you down the toilet along with TR. Now don't tell me that you find that "acceptable too".

I find it tolerable.

Expatbrit

So what you're admitting to is that you "find it tolerable" being with the rest of the turds, right? *LOL*

It takes a turd to tolerate a turd.

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Friday you positively scintillate this evening! Such dropsical alliteration. Such commodean illustrations!

By Jaracz I think you should write Watchtower articles. You have the right stuff to write the rite stuff.

And now I believe I shall effluviate myself off to bed.

Expatbrit

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit